Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

Kudos DE!

This is fantastic:  Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

And this has been a pain for a long time:  Fixed Orb Vallis/Plains of Eidolon objective markers moving around when in Archwing.

Great job!

1 minute ago, UncleVlad said:

When you are at that, could you also fix the disappearing healthbars / names of enemies, when dealing with a Lich? - that is kinda irritating.

What else would be nice.… Make the LICH a different color on the HUD so I don't run the OPPOSITE direction when it spawns. Since my HUD is small as not to occupy a large chunk of my screen and the icon is that of the thralls. So yea, make the LICH icon a different color or make the symbol a pentagon or hectagon or something? It is like on Vallis when the thermos drops are yellow and my eyes are straining to see them through the yellow circles for the extractor zones. Right? I have TBI and this hurts my head in a bad way. Thanks in advance DE

53 minutes ago, Nuts_sniper said:

daha fazla hata için ty DE!  

firstly i apologize for my bad english

After completing all the clues in a new liches hunt, I cannot open the parazon modification menu to arrange the right combination.

it also does not show the active lichi codex screen

same.

29 minutes ago, xXPeGaSuSXx said:

Lich Combination is 100 % try to change the last mod AND BOOM http://prntscr.com/qxlaw1   

+1

Also can't open escape menu afterwards (gotta ALT+F4).

Lich Menu is now "Loading" endlessly, not showing the lich or any info (escape menu also doesn't work after exiting this screen via the Exit button on the bottom right).

Spoiler

2uad7Pl.jpg

2 hours ago, --Q--Andy said:

Thanks for Lich changes. Looking forward to Murmur changes.

Also can we revert the Wukong nerf? The nerf was totally unnecessary.

And last but not least, did you forget about Machete? It isn't available for 2years now.

The machete is still available through the daily login system.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Client can use Railjack Navigation

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

correct functionality

We can steal resources from up to 3 fellow players and with this we can send high level pilots to earth, or even better, beginner Railjacks to the veil, forcing them to abort after the load time, all while depriving them of all remaining loot on the field!  It's like getting paid to troll, thank you!

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0.1 is now live!

Kuva Lich Fixes:

• Fixed a script error if you viewed a Kuva Lich or Parazon Modding screen with 3 known Requiems.
  • Fixed the KUVA HIND and KUVA NUKOR names being replaced by KUVA SHILDEG in languages other than English.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when aiming with Quatz (possibly other similar weapons that change fire mode on aim) and switching weapons while Mirage Hall of Mirrors is active.
  • Fixed the Cautious Shot Mod stacking each time you enter/exit Titania’s Razorwing. 
  • Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire charged shots not displaying "Drain per Shot" and "Damage" for charged shots when viewed in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire Surge Augment triggering when hitting allies.
  • Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment resetting the Status Chance back to non-Augmented values after a direct punch to someone.
  • Fixed Client unable to see blue bubble FX from Sanctuary and Shelter Mods.
  • Fixed the Lanx Codex diorama appearing very dark.

Archived