[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have a fix brewing for this script error!

When you are at that, could you also fix the disappearing healthbars / names of enemies, when dealing with a Lich? - that is kinda irritating.

Kudos DE!

This is fantastic:  Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

And this has been a pain for a long time:  Fixed Orb Vallis/Plains of Eidolon objective markers moving around when in Archwing.

Great job!

I understand the frustration some of the more fringe melee style players have with the heavy button, but THANK YOU for reverting to be alt-only. If it has to be one or the other, my combo counter is now as high as my appreciation!

no option to have our hold e to heavy attack?

not nice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UncleVlad said:

When you are at that, could you also fix the disappearing healthbars / names of enemies, when dealing with a Lich? - that is kinda irritating.

What else would be nice.… Make the LICH a different color on the HUD so I don't run the OPPOSITE direction when it spawns. Since my HUD is small as not to occupy a large chunk of my screen and the icon is that of the thralls. So yea, make the LICH icon a different color or make the symbol a pentagon or hectagon or something? It is like on Vallis when the thermos drops are yellow and my eyes are straining to see them through the yellow circles for the extractor zones. Right? I have TBI and this hurts my head in a bad way. Thanks in advance DE

53 minutes ago, Nuts_sniper said:

daha fazla hata için ty DE!  

firstly i apologize for my bad english

After completing all the clues in a new liches hunt, I cannot open the parazon modification menu to arrange the right combination.

it also does not show the active lichi codex screen

same.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Railjack Host being able to use Navigation before the mission is complete and Clients inability to use Navigation at all when launched from the Dry Dock

RIP, now I'm not in control of my own ship.

i did expect bugs, but this? 

parazon mod menu after learning the last murmor

unknown.png

unknown.png

• Like 1

A frame newer by almost 2 years gets deluxe before Hydroid once again.

Anyways, what about elements for Kuva weapons? if I have a 59% Electric Kuva weapon can I make it 60% Toxic with a 25% Toxic weapon?

Just now, Ajuwen said:

i did expect bugs, but this? 

parazon mod menu after learning the last murmor

unknown.png

unknown.png

Same here and only alt + f4 works

29 minutes ago, xXPeGaSuSXx said:

Lich Combination is 100 % try to change the last mod AND BOOM http://prntscr.com/qxlaw1   

+1

Also can't open escape menu afterwards (gotta ALT+F4).

Lich Menu is now "Loading" endlessly, not showing the lich or any info (escape menu also doesn't work after exiting this screen via the Exit button on the bottom right).

Spoiler

2uad7Pl.jpg

When I open my info screen for my Lich, I get a blank screen with no lich, no lich information, and a loading icon. When I try to close the window, I'm left with the cursor on the screen and I can't control my warframe / operator

Upon downing a Kuva Larvae, more often than not, the weapon is not shown. I suspect this might be limited only to specific weapons and that the bug occurs only with those few weapons. The screenshot is bullS#&$ but I felt like posting it.Warframe_4.2.2020._22_27_47.png

2 hours ago, --Q--Andy said:

Thanks for Lich changes. Looking forward to Murmur changes.

Also can we revert the Wukong nerf? The nerf was totally unnecessary.

And last but not least, did you forget about Machete? It isn't available for 2years now.

The machete is still available through the daily login system.

Need to add some more personalities to Liches. Part of the replay value is having unique liches, so having only 2 personalities is bad design.

Client can use Railjack Navigation

correct functionality

We can steal resources from up to 3 fellow players and with this we can send high level pilots to earth, or even better, beginner Railjacks to the veil, forcing them to abort after the load time, all while depriving them of all remaining loot on the field!  It's like getting paid to troll, thank you!

DE, please stop launching hotfixes in the middle of, or right before sentient anomalies (or night time)