Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

vor 2 Stunden schrieb HLixir:

Any plans on fixing gunnery rank 10 perk? Still stutters when trying to lock on a target

It doesnt work at all for me with the Mouse. When i use the Controller i can Aim and Lock on to Enemies but not with Mouse. It just doesnt work and its set to Aim Weapon.

2 hours ago, DebrisFlow said:

Less thralls, more Lich fights, simple as it is

Or at least other ways to get murmurs/info about your lich in a  different way:

-Completing a mission objective should award Requiem Murmurs depending on the type of mission i.e:

Exterminate +5 Requiem Murmurs

Mobile Defense point  health>=95%  on the terminal +4 RM per MD point or <95% Health +2 RM per MD point

Spy Missions terminals 10 RM per perfect terminal, 5 per terminal while alarms are on and 3 while being detected

Defense health>=95% +10 RM or if health threshold goes below 95% at least once +5 RM

and so on

This would make the process less tedious also if you could ensure a lich encounter after an Spy mission or a MD mission (since you are hacking and getting info about your lich) would be awesome too

Other than that 

The lich leveling should provide extra bonuses on your weapon maybe the same  bonuses that your lich gets as resistances and immunities lets say 50% of the weapon bonus for resistances and 75% for immunities so if you have a kuva weapon that  has 30% Toxin bonus and gets after leveling  immunities to corrosive, puncture and resistance to Slash you could get by the end a kuva weapon with 30% Toxin + 23% Corrosive+ 23% Puncture and +15% slash that would be rewarding enough to let the lich level up.

2 hours ago, bbrtki said:

Fixed Railjack Host being able to use Navigation before the mission is complete and Clients inability to use Navigation at all when launched from the Dry Dock.

• For clarification, the correct functionality is Host and Client can use Railjack Navigation after mission complete and neither can use Navigation before mission complete.

That's a terrible idea.

It was nice when the host had some level of control over the mission,. people would just be terrible so often,. the host in railjack needs more control - not less.

We should be able to kick non participants even,.

The host is usually the pilot, and thus captain, of the ship. I know this can zouse host to kidnap the crew, but sometimes the crew just instantly selects another mission too, kidnaping the host in his own ship..

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Yamaraja_666:

The machete is still available through the daily login system.

There are players with over 1k login days and they didn't get them yet. Its not a good way too keep it in through that

Archived