Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

Ok, where's the compensation for 65 formas, wasted on 13,000 extra affinity? 😛 Oh right, more Kuva weapons... I bet they're all fun and totally worth it!

Can't wait... to wait for the first cheap offers in trade channel, hunt those liches and stamp some time on the ESO clock only to never use the stuff again. Yay!

Thanks for the Ivara Deluxe skin though, it's absolutely gorgeous - gotta love that asymmetrical look! :community:

4 minutes ago, Master_Miraak said:

After the hotfix, when I tried to get the ultimate kill/convert blow, my game soft locked 😞

This is where I should be seeing the prompt for A or D. Holding the buttons only sways the screen, but otherwise does nothing. Others evacuated which got me out of this state.Jnvd7mN.jpg

Would you happen to have your EE.Log from this issue?

If yes, can you please attach it in a Support Ticket here: http://support.warframe.com/

just got this bug ... cant move - cant /unstuck just turn around the camera .... 

theres another bug when you fail the requiem liches wont give you murmur ... longer farm for kuva weapon

hace 14 minutos, 074769 dijo:

dzNJuSW.jpgthis is what happens when you try to stab the lich, he hits you and you stay on the ground and can't do anything, and because no one joined my game all the progress is lost. Please fix.

Still no fix for garuda's talons not working in railjack. It's triggered upon entering archwing, and then going into another tileset, such as the sentient ship, grinee ship or base, and re-entering the railjack. Currently the only fix is to die and use up a revive in order to get the ability to melee back.

Clarification on ‘Abandoning Liches’: We have removed the prototype for this for now, because rather than not fixing the core loop and just letting a Lich be banished, we intend to focus on the core loop first.  > Wrong, you could and should do both. Why? Because the changes you're bringing apply only to newly converted liches, not the previously converted ones. So, if before the update, a player already had a lich he doesn't want to bother with, because she doesn't have anything he wants, he's still stuck with it and doesn't benefit from the hotfix. Yeah, said player could take care of the existing lich, but that would still be 2/3 hours of gameplay for nothing.

A downed Kuva Larvling will now display an icon of the Kuva weapon that it’s birthed Kuva Lich will possess! + Doubled the chance of a Kuva Lich to have a Vengeful Ephemera from 10% to 20%!  > wrong and wrong again! Stop it with this RNG nonsense! Either make the larvling show potential ephemera too or implement some sort of token system to get them, or any other reasonable way that doesn't involve RNG. 

Comment on Murmur hunting - There are some questions about Murmur hunting that are outside the scope of this hotfix, but we will be reviewing in the coming weeks once the above changes are settled in. > Guess what? Yeah, very wrong again. Addressing the overly boring pain murmur farm is should have been your priority, since it's a core flaw of the whole thing. In fact, it was way more important than adding some new random weapons that many players won't even bother to farm, precisely because the game loop is too long and too boring.

Luckily enough, I have plenty other stuff to do in the game right now, so I don't mind ignoring kuva liches for another month or too...

Please let us rename Kuva weapons when you add modular primaries

Please make vasca disease work like Nidus disease. Meaning you can keep getting it but if you're cured once, you're immune. Getting taxed every time I bring my cat night fishing on the Plains is a pain in the ass.

40 minutes ago, Wolffe01192937 said:

Upon downing a Kuva Larvae, more often than not, the weapon is not shown. I suspect this might be limited only to specific weapons and that the bug occurs only with those few weapons. The screenshot is bullS#&$ but I felt like posting it.Warframe_4.2.2020._22_27_47.png

After some testing it would appear that using abilities (tested only with Mirage) has a chance to prevent the Weapon image from showing. Not using abilities before downing the Larva seems to work fine so far.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

PS: It matters which order you Valence Fuse them in. The weapon that you START from, the one where you click "Actions", is the one that will be kept with its investments.

...and i bet that there will be still people come whining later on because they lost their weapon - hell, i even know one of those who needed 3 weapons to finally understand that rather simple principe ^^)

Can heavy attacks please not consume the combo counter when you swing and DON'T hit anything? This feels even worse on smaller range weapons which can't really hit adjacent enemies if the heavy attack misses the main target, unlike polearms/whips/etc.

Will the numerous visual bugs with zaw nikanas ever be fixed?

Can the team please reconsider having random stats on pets with the upcoming rework? RNG stats feel miserable (Liches, Railjack) and enough pets are already bred and dumped because of body type/energy color/head/tail.

Archived