Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Deusgear:

@[DE]Megan Thanks for the Hotfix but I think the Railjack button on the Starchart is still missing. Or i am just blind. 😄

Warframe-UI.png

Go public, click the railjack toggle to switch to railjack mode, then go back to solo. ez

Or just "ESC -> Enter Railjack" for a less convenient, but more efficient way..

about 3. Valence FUSION...

I think the following...  I take almost a whole day, catching whispers...

For the first MOD, it is already very tiring and repetitive and this increases even more for the second MOD and even more for the third and last one MOD...

And I also have to make some attempts to find out the correct position of these 3 mods!!

ok, I'm not complaining about all the work that I have to get the lich weapon...

I really was very disappointed with the reward that I got, to the new percentage from the FUSIONED weapon!!

In my case, the weapon was 32% and fused with one that was 25% and that resulted in a 36% one...

This seemed to me, very sacrifice for a mediocre reward!!!  :(((

13 minutes ago, Deusgear said:

@[DE]Megan Thanks for the Hotfix but I think the Railjack button on the Starchart is still missing. Or i am just blind. 😄

Warframe-UI.png

If you have solo mode on u wont be able to play railjack as its a co-op mission. Change ur party to friends only or invite only.

4 hours ago, --Q--Andy said:

Thanks for Lich changes. Looking forward to Murmur changes.

Also can we revert the Wukong nerf? The nerf was totally unnecessary.

And last but not least, did you forget about Machete? It isn't available for 2years now.

what was the wukong nerf?

So I tried using Valence Fusion. I fused my fully ranked Tonkor to an Unranked Tonker. I ended up with an Unranked Tonker without forma and potato with the new status. Is that how its suppose to work or am I missing something here? I thought when you do a Valence Transfer your forma/potato on the equipment transfers as well or did I just assumed that?

Thank you so much for fixing the Kuva Fortress Crevice Captura! I can now enter it without it infinitely locking the game up.

At the same time I am a bit disappointed with the removal of the heavy attack from the E button.

When is DE going to "stop" with all the all in or all out changes in those areas where the community is split?

There are many who enjoyed the heavy attack on their middle mouse button but DE changed it to hold-e. That upset quite a few players but then when DE flip flops back again many other players who liked the hold-e function became upset.

When will you guys finally get it?

Make stuff optional!

Is it really that hard to let us select between hold-e or middle mouse for ourselves?

I don't mind when players desire changes that create opportunities to increase their enjoyment but adding those features at the cost of the enjoyment of others is getting ridiculous.

Locking everything into this black or white way of pitting play-styles against each other, only alienates portions of your player base.

As a player I LOVE options but I hate changing things that break up my enjoyment of the game.

Would be nice if Lich didn't spawn 400m behind you. Just happened 3 times in my last mission where lich spawned 250m-400m behind the whole squad. Almost reach extract and have to backtrack to fight lich. Deal with lich and head towards extract. Next lich shows up. Backtrack. Deal with lich. Head towards extract. Next Lich shows up. Backtrack. Deal with lich. Head towards extract.....

Also the new icon on mini map for thralls is all red. Makes it difficult to find thralls when it just blends in with regular enemies. I find myself having to backtrack for thralls once the regular enemies are out of enemy radar range. 

I was looking forward for more control as the owner of 6mil credit resource hungry Railjack. Instead gave navigation permissions to the crew. I hope that they can only use navigation so they can leave independently after a mission. I have seen people afk on the side guns, when i call them out some start helping, others run to the back of the ship and afk again.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.
    • The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire. 

sigh, how many tiles will it be necessary to say that it was fine for 7 years before now, and the problem resides in that you changed how the Charge/Heavy hold works when you transitioned from Charge to Heavy?

the only problem here, is that rather than having to continuously hold the button until a certain time gate to perform the Charge/Heavy, now you only had to have the button depressed vs non depressed for a greater percentage of the time depressed than non depressed. so if the hold timer was say, 1 second for easy math, if you had the button depressed atleast ~501 Milliseconds of that second even if you were pressing it repeatedly rather than holding, you would perform the Charge/Heavy. rather than having to hold continuously for 1000 Milliseconds.

this is not how it was for 7 years before that, and holy hell just actually listen to the people that have the accurate information for once when working on things instead of ignoring people that know more about things than you just because you don't like that they know more about it.

14 minutes ago, Zectico said:

What Wukong nerf?

Are you referring to toggled sprint no longer affecting Cloud Walker?

Yeah, that's what they're talking about. The thing that made you invincible, invisible, cleared statuses, stunned nearby enemies and healed you no longer also makes you go super fast. 

Thus, nerf.

Archived