Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

i still have no interest farming the liches as long as murmur farming isn't reduced. or streamlined. or you know, actually included into the game, rather than it being "you either do it or you don't".  why does my lich gets to passively affect my stuff while i can't passively gets progress with her when not into a specific node? that sucks.

endless nodes should also let us get as many lich thralls and murmurs as we wish, for as long as we can go.

On 2020-02-04 at 10:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
😠
EDIT -
The reason I'm not a fan, is because controller support is already cluttered as it is.
Melee and Strong Melee being two different buttons, is a bad thing.

I figured you knew this when you switched it back to hold E for heavy attack.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

•  

Thank you SO much! 😄

Also as well as a new bow for us to play with... Lord knows what chaos awaits with that beauty. >:)

On 2020-01-24 at 1:18 AM, UnderRevision said:
On 2020-01-23 at 11:36 AM, Andvarja said:

It's all definitely frustrating. I use a controller for accessibility reasons as I've got some lasting damage from a long-ago hand injury. I get on some level that PC controller users are a small segment of the playerbase. But for console players, controllers are simply what they have available, and they're not a terribly small group. These things need to work, and they don't.

I've said it before and I'll say it again but I'm really confused as to why this continues to be a problem.  Three of the four platforms use controllers by default so how is making sure the controls work not a top priority?  Nothing about the railjack controller configuration makes any sense at all.  Buttons are unused by default despite commands being left unbound, vector only goes down, there's the weird melee stance error, I have to strategically place the tactical menu under general controls and then leave that button blank on railjack controls to use it, and I have no idea why the controls for cycling through abilities are called "switch primary" and "switch secondary".  There are so many problems all at once that it's frankly bizarre.  I use controller by preference so I can't imagine how frustrating this all must be for someone who uses it by necessity.

The substantial, functional problems with PC controller support have not been fixed since Empyrean's original release. Meanwhile, the cosmetic fixes continue to roll on.

Railjack 2020: The Controller Users' Dystopian Future?

The weapon preview on the larvling is a great first step, but for us who already have all the weapons we want and are searching exclusively for the ephemeras this is basically irrelevant and doesn't alleviate the grind very much, even with the drop increase. Please consider displaying ephemeras too.

"Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire." 

Thank. You.  Huge update, love it, but this is my favorite. Not being able to melee properly is usually what keeps me from enjoying/playing Warframe.

Since Old Blood dropped I've only defeated one Lich and because she had Kraken, decided to recruit her.

Hotfix comes out, I decide to try it out. On the second Adaro try get Chakkhurr Larvling. Kill it, it actually has the ephemera too. And the bonus? 59%. I almost grind out the first Requiem murmur, on the second encounter with Lich guess the first Requiem right, start to grind second circle of murmurs. Then, when I finish grinding, decide to put the second Requiem on the second place and just random Requiem as a third. Guess what - it's the right sequence.

It took about one hour and ten minutes to kill the guy. I mean, damn, isn't it a strike of luck?

Thanks for the hotfix, DE. I mean, there is a lot to work on, like implementing Liches in the base game and not making them separate content island, giving them evergreen rewards, because only getting weapons might get boring soon (Kuva doesn't count, cause there are a lot more efficient ways to get it) and integrating them into Railjack, but this is a good step in the right direction, cause I really was disheartened when you said in November, that you're not planning to change Liches. At least you've started to listen again. Thank you.

Hey so after the new patch, I can't seem to trade Liches either. I saw one other person in this topic with the same issue. "Failed to make offer" whenever the player on the other end tried to put a Lich into the trade slot while we were trading. I was the one buying the Lich. I have no active Lich. We tried both players' dojos and both in the Crimson Branch room.

So I have equipped my omni into my gear wheel.

Half of my gear wheel is gone,it's just not there,and when I add something,it's not gonna show,it just shows the first "page" .

I found this when I was trying to use my ciphers and I had 0 all the time in game,but I own 400 of them,so I've check the gear wheel and it's not there,the second "page" is completely gone and like I've said,adding them doesn't work.

EDIT: Removing some items and putting Ciphers back there again seems to work,but still half of my gear wheel got somehow bugged/deleted.

• A fully charged throw of the Orvius will now activate its unique enemy suspension mechanic. 

What actually was changed here? It still looks like the only way to activate the puppet thing is to:

1. Switch to melee only, by holding F ~1sec
  2. block, using holding right click
  3. throw with the alternate fire, tap middle mouse button
  4. wait unarmed until the orvius explodes

GYji6KA.jpg

When I had fun with the Orvius the method was:

1. dual wield
  2. throw with the alternate fire, tap middle mouse button
  3. shoot with secondary weapon until orvius returns

There are plenty of other glaives that can bounce around the room. If that was what I wanted I might equip the Cerata or Falcor. Can we just have it so that every throw of the orvius activates it's special ability?

Il y a 1 heure, mikakor a dit :

i still have no interest farming the liches as long as murmur farming isn't reduced. or streamlined. or you know, actually included into the game, rather than it being "you either do it or you don't".  why does my lich gets to passively affect my stuff while i can't passively gets progress with her when not into a specific node? that sucks.

endless nodes should also let us get as many lich thralls and murmurs as we wish, for as long as we can go.

100% agree that the last main thing I have against the lich system.

An opt-in system that :

- Level all the node from star map  to base lich level

- Lich level are growing harder as her level increase

- Give you access to better reward because harder means better reward

- Have lich underling spawn every mission

- The lich still pop only on her possesed node

- Remove the steal mechanic because is not a reward to get back what's yours and that not an incencitive to go after them

- Lich give another reward when defeated : Kuva & an arcane:

arcane reward goes like level 1&2 for teralyst loot table, level 3&4 for gantulyst loot level and level 5 for hydrolyst loot.

That aside the new transfer valence is nice.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire. 

THANK YOU!!! HUGE THANKS! seriously!! :D

Archived