Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

13 minutes ago, Gravemind93 said:

>"cater to me cause I can't pay attention otherwise that's bad game design and your fault not mine"

You could, y'know, just pay attention.

Catering to its audience is the whole point of an entertainment product, genius. I could, y'know, be playing this game now, if it hadn't driven me away by shackling a boulder of a lich to my neck. Why would you even oppose this? It's not detrimental to you in any way, it can only ever benefit you if you ever do find yourself accidentally creating a lich you don't want. But no, your desire to white knight for DE and sh*t on someone who offers valid critique is too strong.

4 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I would be happy if they said "If you do this, you cannot create another Kuva Lich for an entire week." I have a Kuva Lich I did intend to create, but that ended up with a lousy weapon roll, and I'd rather abandon it and come back a week later to try again than grind this out. 

That would rather defeat the point.

On 2020-02-04 at 4:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

*Comment on Murmur hunting - There are some questions about Murmur hunting that are outside the scope of this hotfix, but we will be reviewing in the coming weeks once the above changes are settled in.

Please, make some changes soon. It's still a pain to deal with people asking to keep the Lich alive to get more converted thralls.

Every time this occurs it's just people wasting time, the misson takes longer, and it's either the same amount of murmur or less over time (specially on people who wait two minutes until the thralls stop spawning to keep going with the rest of the mission). And if you banish their lich, they complain or even harass over PM on worst cases.

Just make it so when the Lich spawns it spawn with an "en-thrall-rage" of 2 or 3 thralls that give a bit more of murmur (shared, different from the Lich murmur), so people stop trying to slow down/block other people from doing their Liches. Also, make it so they either only spawn the entourage once per level except on 5 (so the grind for the last murmur isn't a pain as it is right now).

Please.

1 hour ago, R4dioS1lence said:

Please, make some changes soon. It's still a pain to deal with people asking to keep the Lich alive to get more converted thralls.

Every time this occurs it's just people wasting time, the misson takes longer, and it's either the same amount of murmur or less over time (specially on people who wait two minutes until the thralls stop spawning to keep going with the rest of the mission). And if you banish their lich, they complain or even harass over PM on worst cases.

Just make it so when the Lich spawns it spawn with an "en-thrall-rage" of 2 or 3 thralls that give a bit more of murmur (shared, different from the Lich murmur), so people stop trying to slow down/block other people from doing their Liches.

Please.

VERY MUCH THIS!

Have them arrive with an entourage of thralls - 2, or 3, or even 5. Having to kid-glove the Lich so it generates more of the means of its destruction is annoying, anti-cooperative, and doesn't make much sense in-universe. "Here listen Tenno: if we all stand around for a bit, I could give you as many as ten more pieces of information you can use to kill me!" 

(Of course, that's sort of a video game thing: "Only this orb, when carried by the hero to the top of that pillar, can destroy me. Therefore I will leave the orb right here. Now that I think of it, I also better see how the contractors are coming building the stairs to the top of the pillar.")

After 2 and a half hours of abort farming to get a larva to spawn with the weapon I want. Because let's be honest the missions isn't worth doing for 100 kuva. at about 2.5 min each run so about +-60 runs i still dont have the weapon I want. 

My muscle memory also finally kicked (the one i got for killing thralls)with mercy so I accidentally made a lich i didn't want to.

if have made 3 liches since the update 1st one took 4 hours and he only spawned 4 times and that was 4 hours of no breaks. 2nd one took 4 hours with a few breaks, but 2nd one had a max rage meter and still did not spawn 3 mission in a row.

3de one need to go kill him later but I don't want to.

The spawn rate on liches really need looking into its way to low and the amount of thralls needed to reveal a mod way to high.

before this update if killed 56 liches so im on 58 now and in progress with number 59.

We all love this new changes we thank you DE.......but please we have so many skins and stuff for excalibur, now another deluxe skin this time for ivara and thats fine but what about ash and all the originals? (Specially ash cause i main that frame lol) but we definetly need more towards other frames rather that just focus on the newest ones. I hope we bring lua to railjack one day just saying 😛😝

so they basically remove the feel of been beaten by our lich but he still grows up and we still need to hit ourselves against a wall 4 times to know the combination to kill it.What a bad design how about you make the opposite for the next update, having an actual mechanic to know the order at the expense of been killed in a actually fair fight against our lich right know it's just a level 100 bombard with a few movements and abilities you can´t consider it a boss 

On 2020-02-04 at 10:58 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.
    • The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire. 

Thank you very much for removing melee heavy attack trigger by holding 'E' which resulted in erratic unwanted melee heavy attacks when I'm pressing 'E' rapidly to melee. The erratic loss of melee combo counter made me avoid using melee combo mods. The problem seems to happen more with certain melee weapons than others - it happened often with my current main melee weapon Lesion. Ideally there should be a toggle to enable or disable the holding 'E' option but I guess that's not a trivial programming problem. Anyway this change among other fixes are enough for me to lift my Warframe purchase moratorium just in time before Ash Prime & Vauban Prime return to the Vault!

On 2020-02-04 at 12:58 PM, [DE]Megan said:

440a2edb2bea9cd2641b6a4b0ffef923.png  

IVARA SKATHI SKIN
From the darkest forest, a striking new huntress takes aim. Also includes an alternative appearance for the Artemis Bow.

IVARA SKATHI COLLECTION
Take aim with this striking collection of Ivara Skathi items. Includes the Ivara Skathi Skin, Dali Ballistica Skin and the Thiazi Syandana.

Oh Skyer's finally done with her deluxe skin, finally happy to see it in-game. Will probably post my 2 cents thoughts later.

Fixed Ivara Navigator not pausing some lifespan timers for projectiles, allowing the projectile to die of old age while you're still controlling it.

OMG. For reals?! I will need to some testing in-game to see, but if this be true, then thank you so much for taking a look at fixing her navigator. Been waiting forever for it to get fixed. Thank you so much!

Drusus has a tale to tell! Visit the new Ivara Leverian to learn more and find her Prex card! You can find the Leverian in the Market or Codex when viewing Ivara!

OOh, I missed this. Really happy to see my beloved huntress get some story lore, excited to see this in-game.

The change to melee heavy attacks in this update has been an indirect nerf to the Redeemer (Prime)/Sarpa; I run a Life Strike build on mine to recover HP in the middle of combat by holding the melee button, which used to act like a heavy attack when firing a gunblade. Now, pressing the melee button still fires the gun, but it no longer triggers life strike. Is there any way to return this functionality for gunblades?

Giving clients absolute navigation permissions definitely not a "Fix".

DE, do you know how selfish players can get? Especially in SEA server's toxic cesspool of players? Someone just dragged me and MY railjack starting 2 more missions. All the clients have to do is get to navigation first and instantly start a mission. At the very least, if clients went to nav and attempt to start a mission, it should be voted on by the squad before actually starting. 

Only played railjack today since the last hotfix. My engine stats are broken.

I hope it's only a visual bug in the Railjack menu, but my Vidar engine MKIII has gone from 666m/s in the right hand side menu down to 133m/s seems to be a visual bug that needs fixing.

It only affects the engines stat panel on the right side of the screen nothing else, the actual engines stats are still the same when hovered over.

EDIT: Only just got to the Railjack part of hotfix, guess this explains my WTF moment.

Fixed Railjack Speed stat showing a higher number than your in-game movement speed.

• This fix needs some explanation. First of all, a bit of trivia, Railjack operates at a different scale than the rest of Warframe. Perhaps some of you have seen space-time breaking down in the form of truly enormous cats... The Speed that was being shown in the drydock in your ship Stats was in the wrong scale and gave numbers that were inaccurate.  This also caused the bonus given by your engine, displayed in kilometers-per-hour, to be wrong: an engine might say that it gave an extra 30km per hour, but give far far more than that in the Stats if you did the math to convert.  This has been fixed so that: 1) your Stats now show the correct Speed for Railjack's world scale, and, 2) your engines are rated in meters per second which matches up to the Stats.  While it may look like your ship's Speed stat in the drydock has gone down significantly, please try flying around in missions and see how your ship handles. This only fixes how the UI reports the numbers in your Stats. No change to how fast your ship actually moves is intended, and if your ship doesn't fly at the meters-per-second shown in the Stats then it should be carefully measured and reported as a bug.

Archived