Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

On 2020-02-04 at 8:05 PM, ValinorAtani said:

So when can we expect a fix for broken Melee-Stances (especially Staves) when you past a certain Attack Speed mark including FPS and Ping within the variable as well?

Adjustement to universal or huge range on Vacuum in Space? Is it even considered or didnt you want us to just have fun with the game?

Fix for the Stealth-Multiplier-Bug with Range Weapons anywhere?

nah.. the ai issue that causes this has been around for 6 months I just stopped playing till it gets fixed >_>

I think these are overall good changes.

That said, it would be nice if Liches didn't lock in until you clear the level.

We spend most of the lich hunting loop stabbing parazon targets immediately. This conditions us to mash x near parazon targets.

Running and rerunning Missions to spawn the right lavaling is a fairly repetitive task.

It's very easy to accidentally stab your lavaling before you remember to check the weapon. And then you're stuck with it, unless you're very quick to alt f4.

Giving us the abort mission button as an out to this situation would solve the problem.

All i can see is "no more holding E for heavy attacks" and "everyone is able to use navigation in the railjack" and while i have to say it took you some time to fix this DE, thanks for the changes!! now i have a lot less to complain about my usual gameplay 😄. The kuva lich changes also are great and i'm feeling like i want to convert that lich from like 2 months ago that i have there bored and waiting for me, so you have mi 👍.
BTW, i like that hildryn augment but i think the ability that needs one is her 4, because i use her a lot but i don't feel like using it almost never (mostly if i feel bored and i want to do something i usually don't, so there it is how much useful i feel it). Maybe making her slide on the ground and at parkour speed would do better, just saying.

Have a nice day! 

3 hours ago, BardianAngel said:

It's very easy to accidentally stab your lavaling before you remember to check the weapon. And then you're stuck with it, unless you're very quick to alt f4

This. Happened to me twice because sometimes you forget you're not already killing thralls. Please make it so that we have to keep pressed the button for a couple of seconds to prevent creating a lich by mistake.

Also, jesus christ, re-enable the "not getting the same weapon twice or more in a row", it's really frustrating when you find the same weapon 5-6 times in a  row.

9 часов назад, BardianAngel сказал:

It's very easy to accidentally stab your lavaling before you remember to check the weapon. And then you're stuck with it, unless you're very quick to alt f4.

Giving us the abort mission button as an out to this situation would solve the problem.

+++ to this. Dealing with first lich like it and at least one person in my clan managed to accidentaly spawn 2 unwanted liches in a row.

Now that we can combine kuva weapons and how we can choose which weapon we can commit to, there is a little issue. I'm not sure if this in the game now or not, or simply I was just unlucky. There has been the change that made it so that you don't get duplicates in a previous update, however as there is a reason to farm for the same weapon multiple times without the worry of getting worse stats as the weapons can be combined, on top of the fact that we can actually choose our weapons, I believe it would be great if we could go for the same weapon again, without having to go for some other weapon before we can upgrade our previous weapon that we might find interesting. For example I have gotten Kuva Bramma with only 28% radiation bonus. I want it to get it higher but I couldn't find any other kuva liches with Brammas, as such I suspect that the feature from the previous update is still in.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has experienced this issue before and I don't know if it was already fixed or not (because I found nothing about it in the patch notes) but apparently, going into operator mode and taking control of one of the broadside turrets on the railjack will cause your camera to get stuck in place when you exit the turret.  In terms of description, what I'm saying is that as soon as you leave the turret, your camera will no longer follow your warframe or your operator.  Since there's no other way I can think of on how to describe it, the following video should suffice as an example of what I'm trying to explain.  NOTE: THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS NOT A VIDEO OF WHAT HAPPENED ON THE RAILJACK.  IT IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT HAPPENED ON THE RAILJACK!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr8xyWifJsQ 

Again, I don't know if the issue has been resolved yet, I will have to double check once I have access to my desktop again (which should be by tomorrow evening) but if it has been fixed, do let me know.  I was pretty disappointed when I found out I couldn't pilot the broadside turrets knowing that Excalibur Umbra could take care of making any boarding parties regret the moment they decided to board my ship without an invitation.

PS: Fixes to the Ropalolyst fight when?

I understand that having your back broken by the Lich is a defeat that upset many players. Why such animation was removed? Being defeated and trashed out is part of the fun fighting a lich. It makes the immersible aspect of the game less of a power fantasy game where you can get defeated and owned by a stronger enemy. Eventually the player will have the last word but being defeated is one of the things that makes the game worthwhile when you fight the lich. That's the RNG fun of it. Why take that away?

Railjack feels much better for us PS4 users. The whole experience worth the stay and the try. Please keep working on Railjack. It works. It delivers and it is a satisfying adventure. The Empyrean aspect of Warframe has a big future for lots of new possibilities in the game. It should be treated with love and care because it makes the game way much much much better. I hope we see more on it and larger sandbox levels with lots of structures to explore. At least Archwing is getting something fruitful on the long run. 

Ideas: A fomorian fleet attack with empyrean would be outstanding. The return of raids alternating railjack among other things would be good to have it again. An active crew for empyrean would be great, so players can have missions solo or a mix of NPCs and two frames. 

Thank you Digital Extremes for your update on the PS4. It was really needed. We understand that the whole thing went through a harsh storm but we are here again enjoying a great game. Keep up with the delivery, we will keep up supporting your the best way we can. 

After farming Saturn for hours yesterday, and hours today, probably 4-5 hours in total on the capture node Cassini for the last Kuva weapon I need, I accidentally pressed X on a larvaling I didn't need. Aborting the mission didn't cancel it. (Seeing as X is used for a lot aborting should be a safety net). Considering there are already so many weapons and clearly plans to add more maybe certain mission types or certain planets should host larvalings with certain weapons to help break up the growing pool.

Now I get to do this tedious Lich farm for 3 more hours (or more) for absolutely nothing! Hooray! Still a flaming mess despite all the band aids. Guessing a code isn't fun. When you have a right mod in the wrong place, something should at least indicate this.

Even when you know the code your Lich will disappear for several missions wasting even more time. How about when we know the code we get nodes our Lich is guaranteed on? Maybe like a boss node.

Farming murmurs for hours for basically nothing because you have to be in those specific missions to get anywhere is tedious. Why can't our Lich hunt be part of our normal play?

Getting the mods is also a pain because of the stupid pool of loot inside the relics. If we're to use traces for these things as well can we at least melt down relics we don't need for void traces or something? Traces are already annoying to get without spending them on this system as well as prime parts.

No change to any of these things? Yawn.

Can we stop with the murmurs already? Just let us figure if we had a damn good requiem mod equipped regardless of the slot.
If you failed the 1st slot, it shouldn't just stop there but check if 2nd and 3rd were the right mods in the right slot. That's an easy way to reduce the stupid grindfest that the Lich system still is.

Valence Fusion can be underwhelming.  I would still like the option to dump my lich before I waste time and resources on it.  I started with a Bramma bow with 26% damage.  I farmed another Bramma bow which unfortunately said it had 25% damage.  I equipped the better of the 2 bows and selected Valence Fusion.  The Transfer screen indicates the following:  "Replace HEAT 25.8% with Upgraded Heat 28.4%?"  The time and effort of killing the murmurs as well as using up the mods is an investment that is the same whether the weapon you get is initially 25% or 60%.  I feel like that effort just wasn't worth it to add only 2.6% damage. 

EQnIr7L.png

2 hours ago, Test-995 said:

Just accidentally spawned unwanted liches, i hope them to only spawn when that specific mission is completed, so i can simply abort missions instead of getting punished for hours just cause i pressed specific key once.

So you were spamming melee killing everything with your eyes closed and a poor little harmless Lich offspring got in the way, I can see how it could happen. 😛 

Spoiler

I feel your pain, I killed one by accident when the system first come out, had no idea what I was doing, was still learning the Lich system, I was melee killing everything in a corner and it got in the way, back then you could stab a larvaling really easy. Say hello to your Lich from me. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

So you were spamming melee killing everything with your eyes closed and a poor little harmless Lich offspring got in the way, I can see how it could happen. 😛 

Reveal hidden contents

I feel your pain, I killed one by accident when the system first come out, had no idea what I was doing, was still learning the Lich system, I was melee killing everything in a corner and it got in the way, back then you could stab a larvaling really easy. Say hello to your Lich from me. 🙂 

Heh, not really, i was rushing capture missions with ignis, and then ya know what will happen.

Kill target fast, get close, press X... just like always we do.

6 hours ago, Operativ said:

Is it just me misreading it, or does the "Valence Fusion" sound like a non-value adding grinding mechanic that may or may not add powercreep but seems pointless anyway?

Well, it has its upsides and downsides:

Upside:

1) Fusing a weapon always results in the new bonus being 1.1 times the higher of the two bonuses being combined.

2) It's a path to increase your weapon's value, no matter what it originally rolled. That's 100% good. 

Downside:

1) The fusion bonus is really nice...if you get a nice high bonus on a duplicate weapon. If not, you've spent three hours or so on going from 29 to 32% (from personal experience having a 29% Karak and getting, on my next Karak...a 29% one). 

2) You can't focus grind a specific weapon up to 60%, because the no-dupes rule appears to still be in effect. So after getting a Karak from my most recent lich, larvalings will never have another Karak until after I've done some other weapon in between. Meaning that upgrading 1 weapon requires completing 2 liches. Better than previously, where it required who-knows-how-many, but it's still kinda bothersome if you just wanted to make one particular weapon better.

3) Many of us are sitting on low-percentage weapons in converted liches that we'd like to use now that they matter, but in fairness, that may just be sunk cost. I'd love to use the 4 converted chakkhurrs I have, but I don't expect DE to let me do so. 

Maybe tone down a bit the new bow. Its extremely fun for the person using it but it has a few downsides. 

1)Raises latency

2)Helps trolls ruin your fun. Last hour only i had 3 ppl spam this on me. I dont think this is something DE tolerates.

3)Limits visibility a lot.

These are my personal opinions but i strongly believe everyone should have fun in a group

Btw thank you for the awesome kuva nukor

Archived