The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• NPCs now have about a second of delay before being able to perceive other players or NPCs that come out of invisibility, regardless of alert state. Previously, combat-state enemies would near instantly retarget in such cases. Seen in: can_we_add_a_very_small_delay_between_de

Oh my... Oh goodness... I don't think DE realizes how big of a change this really is.

14 minutes ago, HLixir said:

Any plans on fixing gunnery rank 10 perk? Still stutters when trying to lock on a target.

P.S.

-Will there be a complete remake for way-points? It just feels like you keep making tiny fixes for certain areas while the system overall needs remodeling.

--Also Mantle of the Lotus when? Could have public and separate version of it.

UtYTBQD.png

Maybe instead of a Lotus syandana, how about a bloody lotus/sentient syandana as a way to keep up with the lore and a way to show how broken the guides of the lotus were and how they had misused their power 

"Your Kuva weapon duplicates now offer a gradual progression towards a “perfect” Kuva weapon, which would reflect a 60% damage value, if you choose to pursue this path.

We’re also looking at other places we could potentially use this mechanic (Railjack, etc)!"

Might rivens be one of those places? 😄 I'd love to melt two rivens for the same weapon to choose preferred stats/increase percentages of shared. This would increase the price of unrolled/trash rivens while reducing the price of 'god-tier rivens' (10k+ plat for a mod is kinda dumb).

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

NPCs now have about a second of delay before being able to perceive other players or NPCs that come out of invisibility, regardless of alert state. Previously, combat-state enemies would near instantly retarget in such cases. Seen in: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ep76hd/can_we_add_a_very_small_delay_between_detection/

Restored the original default Energy colors of the Limbo Limina Skin and Nekros Irkalla Skin to match its original artist intentions. 

Fixed inability to invite people to a squad if your Matchmaking was set to Solo before joining a Public squad via Invite.

\o/

Another patch, another reminder that thrown weapons (glaives, wolf sledge) have been left in a broken state since U26. Can you please confirm whether this is a known issue (I would hope, I've reported it half a dozen times) or Working As Intended?

Noted that there are no murmur farming changes made this update, so gonna throw out some issues I have with the current system!

Currently, you have to go out of your way to play very specific missions that’s only real benefit is to obtain murmur progression. There’s literally no other reason to do the Kuva Lich missions. I think it would be wise to  remove said specific missions and allow Kuva Lich goons to simply spawn in any territory controlled by your Lich; allowing the option for passive gain towards defeating your Lich while also focusing on other content. Just a thought. 

Alternatively, it would be very good to see an endless method of hunting murmurs. Would much rather dedicate an hour to a single mission than 45 minutes across three or four shorter missions, but that’s just me. Having to bounce back to your orbiter every 5-10 minutes just to repeat the same thing over just isn’t enjoyable imo. 
I wonder if an endless murmur Hunt like this could also be implemented into the Plains of Eidolon to give the place a much needed endless bounty type, though I can see that being much more of a personal fantasy of mine, and not to mention time consuming to develop. 

Looking forward to the future of Kuva Liches! 

I like how none of the lich changes actually touch the problem on what makes farming them repetitive and tedious.

Kill 150 thralls when missions only give 2-10 per mission? Nah that's fine, leave that.

Playing simon says to figure out order even aftet that whole ordeal? Nah no issue there.

But hey at least they dont waste 10 seconds of your time by killing you and forcing you to revive anymore.

Seriously? DE is so severely disconnected and oblivious to their playerbase...

21 minutes ago, kanzu said:

How about letting also get rid of a lich? THAT WOULD BE NICE AS WELL.

They literally address this in the patch notes.  They aren't going to do it right now.  With the change we can have more use for the duplicate weapons, and since we can see the weapon before we start we can just not pick up a lich if it has a weapon we don't want so no real need right now to dispel a lich

Wait, can we get out gravimag and forma back after we we combine the weapons please? Unless I completely missed that part, I had NO IDEA that combining an UNMODDED UNRANKED weapon would bring a FULLY modded weapon back to a level 0 weapon and I would lose all of my forma and my gravimag from my Ayanga. Nice...… That's not expensive at all.

HELLO, DE????????????????? I would like an answer about this before I keep combining more weapons. I am not going to buy more platinum with cash, spend hours upon hours playing this game just to lose the time it takes to play onslaught to level up weapons, the forma to upgrade the kuva weapons, etc. 35 plat per 3 forma. My kuva kohm had 5 for the maximum and now it is a 0...………! My Ayanga is now a 0 and is missing the gravimag which is 20 plat or the build is a resource whore. I explicitly transferred the kohm with raditation to the one with heat. Which was supposed to add radiation to the heat shotgun. Why did it remove all forma, etc? This is so vague, DE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE THIS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Valkyr-Umbra said:

"Your Kuva weapon duplicates now offer a gradual progression towards a “perfect” Kuva weapon, which would reflect a 60% damage value, if you choose to pursue this path.

We’re also looking at other places we could potentially use this mechanic (Railjack, etc)!"

Might rivens be one of those places? 😄 I'd love to melt two rivens for the same weapon to choose preferred stats/increase percentages of shared. This would increase the price of unrolled/trash rivens while reducing the price of 'god-tier rivens' (10k+ plat for a mod is kinda dumb).

Yes. PLEASE. I've been saying this for years.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

• The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘E’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire.

maybe make it a option to turn it on or off in the options for those of us that liked this feature. it would be best if you can make it weapon specific but just having the option would be good in general 

Please rename the avionics according to it's corresponding houses, so it can be properly sorted in the game and represented in your drop tables.

Also do something with sentinels vulnerability during thrall killing animation. Playing solo, sentinels get all the focus and immediately die on highlevel missions.

23 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed projectile explosion & embed damage not properly using Status Chance upgrades.

So what about 100% status with Cernos Prime still not working? It's been that way since the bow rework. Just tested it with 100% status, still getting a variance of 0-3 base arrows not getting status procs. Might be a similar bug... 

Archived