Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E'

The Office Thank You GIF

Now back to the Liches, integrate them and the murmur farming in the main game. Gaining murmurs and getting attacked by the Lich while you're doing normal farming will make this feel so much better.

Also, please make a Valence Fusion for rivens! Thank you!

Mmmm meaty changes and no more celery. 

Also, i love that our patch notes have so much personality. 

Also, please hurry up with that gara deluxe. Gahhhhhh. 

Also, we walk the line together. And im proud of that. Thanks for improving our beloved game. Now buff archwing weapons. Kthnx bye. (Not really, im not goin anywhere bb shhh no more tears.)

johnny cash GIF

1 minute ago, VenomousValentine said:

And on another note, what happens when you combine two kuva weapons of different damage bonuses? Which one is kept?

They fuse into their overelement. Toxin and electricity fuse into corrosive, toxin and heat into gas and so on.

I think it would be nice to STILL have the "back breaker" being used. Perhaps not all the time, as it stood, though.
My idea would be something like this: Your first failure to have the correct parazon mods = broken back. Afterwards, Lich runs and laughs.

Idea #2: Have the back breaker play randomly (lets say 1 in 5 = back break)

Idea 3: He successfully breaks your back after each failure following a successful parazon attempt. For instance, Parazon slot 1 is correct but slot 2 is incorrect. The FIRST TIME ONLY you are unsuccessful after the first correct parazon attack, they will break your back, and then run away laughing until the next time. This only happens up to 3x per lich. 

1 minute ago, PookieNumnums said:

Mmmm meaty changes and no more celery. 

Also, i love that our patch notes have so much personality. 

Also, please hurry up with that gara deluxe. Gahhhhhh. 

Also, we walk the line together. And im proud of that. Thanks for improving our beloved game. Now buff archwing weapons. Kthnx bye. (Not really, im not goin anywhere bb shhh no more tears.)

johnny cash GIF

I would prefer patchnotes to actually be good instead of whacky and relatable.

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed....

Please hear your community's often articulated plea for chat windows that don't auto-fade.  Thanks for hearing this complaint. Again. 

Every time it's been brought up in the forums, the conversation is archived without a response from DE. 

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

KUVA HIND (variant)
This powerful Grineer burst rifle has been retrofitted to add semi-automatic and automatic fire modes.

It sounds like you've taken away the Alt-fire?

I hope not, it's something I liked about the Hind, that I could choose burst, semi-auto, or a combination of both on a per-target basis.

Tiberon Prime-style selective fire would be a disappointment for me. 😟

Just now, VenomousValentine said:

wait really? Please tell me this is true.

They showed it on the last devstream. I do hope we get to combine two elements into an overelement (say corrosive) then add another overelement to that however (say radiation), as they did not elaborate on that specifically.

Rather than tweaking Serene Storm (and other Baruuk's abilities and their scaling/synergies)

You decided to release basically a Bandaid augument ? xD 

Okay ... Guess that's better than nothing :<

Inb4: Baruuk mains don't act like hes perfect he needs some tweaks maybe a little "rework" to make his abilities scale and synergize a bit better.

Well, the lich changes are most of the way there, but we still have the problem that requiem mods run out of batteries, and that T5 relics serve no real purpose. Get rid of T5, make the requiems infinite use, hand out one of each in a quest.

Also, with very few exceptions, melee stances still essentially slap the controls out of your hands whenever you trigger them. There is absolutely no justification for my character moving forwards when I'm holding the back and strafe keys. This has been going on for a year now. How much longer are we going to be stuck with this?

Amongst others, these bugs are still here. Some have been here for months, other have been here for years.

About some of the railjack changes:

I would like to know, why railjack is operating on a different scale. In practice this means, that archwings are way too big and, that there are a ton of bugs surrounding this issue. And by bugs I also mean, that a lot of the numbers seem off. Vacuum and fall-off ranges seem way too short for example. It also would have been way cooler, if the railjack actually was really big.

Just allowing anyone to use the navigation after the mission is finished is not a great solution imo. I guess this is mostly a fix, so players have to actually finish the anomaly mission and can't just do the anomaly and return to the dry dock. Still, players should be able to stay or leave independent of each other similar to endless missions and plains of eidolon/ orb vallis.

Please instead of letting anyone use the railjack nav, use the screen you get after the end of a wave in a defense mission.

I do not want some moron using the nav to send me to another mission when I'm about to go back to drydock and build more dome charges. 

Seriously though if you're not the host and you use the nav to go to another mission without asking anyone, expect to face host migration.

Archived