Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, BeoOhneWolf said:

I opened up my current pre patch Kuva Lich and my game crashed.
I opened up my Parazon moding page and my game crashed.

Any help / confirmation from other players?

Kuva Lich screen and Parazon Upgrade screen working fine for me.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Optimizations for the Kuva Fortress tileset. This includes cleaning up wasteful materials, abusive lighting, volumetrics, overdrawn meshes and much more. More optimizations to come!

More Fixes like this one please, exceptionally on earth, no need for too much visuals  

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed missing door frames in the Grineer Settlement Sabotage Tileset.

❤️ Bless y'all for catching that. ^_^

I'm not done my tour of Mars just yet, so your timing is impeccable.
This genuinely lovely tileset is a much nicer place to be already. Thank you, guys.

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

IVARA SKATHI SKIN
From the darkest forest, a striking new huntress takes aim. Also includes an alternative appearance for the Artemis Bow.

IVARA SKATHI COLLECTION
Take aim with this striking collection of Ivara Skathi items. Includes the Ivara Skathi Skin, Dali Ballistica Skin and the Thiazi Syandana.

Oh no. I was so looking forward to that bow skin for my Daikyu on Ivara... I rarely use Artemis because well, as I just said, I have Daikyu equipped anyway. Please make that Artemis bow skin usable on all bows!

finally I can farm Kuva Liches again! I had stopped after getting same weapon 3 times in a row! great changes there! I hope guys will do something about Murmur requirements too, overall I really liked the new changes, thanks DE! keep up the good work!! 🙂

34 minutes ago, Doc_Baguette said:

Thank you for the fixes!

I have several (~15) converted liches with "trash" weapons and i really would like an option to somehow "kill" those liches and use those weapons for upgrading non-pefrect weapons i have.

Please this very much this. Let us gank the weapons from our converted Liches, since we done been through the grind for 'em.

Some good changes to be sure but I feel like the bonus you get from fusing kuva weapons is low to get 60% you would have to grind a lot of liches I understand thats optional but still almost everyone is going to do it a bit of a bump in the % bonus you get when you fuse would be good melee heavy change is great as well and its good to see that murmurs are going to get looked at its still a mind numbing grind please lower them.Instead of making players grind a lot to keep them in game add more weapons to the kuva pool more things to grind FOR not more grind.

I know you guys said hold E being a toggle wasn't in the cards, but it really should be. With all due respect please don't forget that that is why it came back in the first place was people complaining about it. So you've effectively gotten complaints from both directions on it. I think sometimes what you want is going to be situational but I will say that Glaives are already not a huge pick with the new melee so far and having absolutely no way to throw these without fully pulling them out first is really limited feeling so I hope in the case of those at least you can figure out some kind of work around. Come to think of it, probably good for gunblades too.

Or alternatively, add a heavy attack bind that works with guns out already perhaps? This would also solve the new melee system's inability to heavy slam down from bullet glide which would be nice

The fixes and improvements are a good first start but the Lich system is far from being remotely enjoyable, I still refuse to partake in it since it's such a massive grind, on top of the grind on top of the grind and farm.  There are still far too many negatives to the Lich system that make it impossible to see it in a positive light.

I look forward to DE learning from its mistakes and many missteps this past year and turning the company's heading back around to where it was.

Archived