Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Kuva Lich Changes 27.1.0 + 27.1.0.1

[DE]Megan

Fixed Railjack Host being able to use Navigation before the mission is complete and Clients inability to use Navigation at all when launched from the Dry Dock.

• For clarification, the correct functionality is Host and Client can use Railjack Navigation after mission complete and neither can use Navigation before mission complete.

😕  IMO mission objectives should be treated as stages in POE contracts, I dont want to be forced to complete an entire mission when I'm searching for something specific, i.e. a Quellor blueprint, instead I want to choose with objectives to complete. 

I've been playing around with reactive storm, and unfortunately, it doesn't appear to be the case that the way it alters Desert Storm's status chance is accurately displayed in the Arsenal. My 298% power strength build makes my Desert Wind appear to have a status chance of 100% in the arsenal, but in the simulacrum I only proc a status effect approximately 40-50% of the time.

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Valence Fusion now also boosts your Kuva weapons innate damage bonus. Examples:

• Your Kuva Kohm with 25% damage can be fed into your 40% weapon, to make it 44%
  • Your Kuva Kohm with 40% damage can be fed into your 25% weapon, to make it 44%
  • Your Kuva Kohm with 25% damage can be fed into your 44% weapon, to make it 48.4%

What's the formula for that?

Looks like the 25 percent equals to 10 percent of the higher value addition. 

way to many murmurs needed for 1 weapon. its only 3k mastery WTF is this useless grind for? considering about 5 spawn per mission thats 28 runs of old missions and than farm mods on top of that and find the order of mods needed. i still ignore my first lich because of this. 1 weapon is not worth this grind!

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E'

Really now? stop touch melee all the time who ask about that? 😢 Some people like to use heavy melee attack by holding the button. At last add 2 options one without and one to hold for heavy melee attack for the people who want it

47 minutes ago, DarkStarZoom said:

Please lower the materials required for the Railjack quest 

They will, it'll just be about 6 months or so. When they really need everyone to get past that first hurdle and start paying attention to new stuff, the requirements will drop. 

So I tried to use Valence Fusion. Either I did something wrong, or the system wasnt clear enough. My original kuva weapon, that had 4 formas and a catalyst, got wasted during the process, but got the desired elemental percentage. Is that intentional? Thnx for the update though ^^

1 minute ago, Semblant89 said:

Really now? stop touch melee all the time who ask about that? 😢 Some people like to use heavy melee attack by holding the button. At last add 2 options one without and one to hold for heavy melee attack for the people who want it

This, so much this. I use mouse fire (hold) for heavy attack and that's all gone now.. AT LEAST make it an option in the setting between using these 2 systems.. don't just force it

4 minutes ago, Kaggelos said:

So I tried to use Valence Fusion. Either I did something wrong, or the system wasnt clear enough. My original kuva weapon, that had 4 formas and a catalyst, got wasted during the process, but got the desired elemental percentage. Is that intentional? Thnx for the update though ^^

If you applied an unranked weapon to an existing one, and it blew away the forma and catalyst, I'd file a support ticket. Even if you accidentally got it backwards, I'd file a support ticket. They may be able to at least roll that back so you don't lose the formad/potatoed weapon.

And if the system intentionally resets all weapon progress no matter what, then I'm not using it -- that's a big middle finger from the devs, if they did that on purpose. I'm not doing another 5 forma / rankup on the weapons I like, not even if I got the mastery all over again. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'E', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire

Well, I really didn't realize how much I actually use heavy melee until now, especially with the gunblades. Would have been nice if this was kept as a menu toggle. Apart from that nice work.

20 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Known and fixed in a Hotfix coming to a screen near you!

Barruk Serene Storm Augment: Reactive Storm status chance does not work

Upd. it works for first few hits and then goes away

damage adaptation does not work at all please hotfix

40 minutes ago, -AEN-Rumi said:

maybe make it a option to turn it on or off in the options for those of us that liked this feature. it would be best if you can make it weapon specific but just having the option would be good in general

Right one option turn on off would be nice for the people who wanna hold for heavy attack

Archived