Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, (XB1)DeadlockDrago17 said:

Whatever you do don't uninstall, you'll just lose hours of your time for nothing.

Have an idea when it'll be fixed? I just started playing this game and just forged limbo and looking forward to playing him before work tomorrow and this is bumming me out cuz I'll be free next week for another 2 days 

19 minutes ago, (XB1)DeadlockDrago17 said:

Back with an update on that strategy: Nope,back to that blackscreen prompt "Unable to connect. Please ensure yo have the latest Warframe update installed."

Any news on this Megan?

Same for me, reinstalled the game and it still won't open. "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while."

34 minutes ago, (XB1)GhStRdR2k said:

Same for me, reinstalled the game and it still won't open. "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while."

Xbox Live is having issues with 'Purchasing and Downloading' at the moment:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I'm in the same situation as you all as we wait for Microsoft to fix!

Hotfix 1 is now live!

Kuva Lich Fixes:

• Fixed a script error if you viewed a Kuva Lich or Parazon Modding screen with 3 known Requiems.
  • Fixed the KUVA HIND and KUVA NUKOR names being replaced by KUVA SHILDEG in languages other than English

Fixes:

• Fixed the Cautious Shot Mod stacking each time you enter/exit Titania’s Razorwing. 
  • Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire charged shots not displaying "Drain per Shot" and "Damage" stats when viewed in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed Hildryn’s Balefire Surge Augment triggering when hitting allies.
  • Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment resetting the Status Chance back to non-Augmented values after a direct punch to someone.

Just logged in and played a Railjack mission. Halfway through the mission, host left. After the migrate, started flying through a black void filled with only the mission assets loaded. First time this has happened to me after a host migration. Right after the update too. Managed to finish the mission but the game froze after returning to drydock. After reloading the game, I did have the mission rewards so there is that.

So. with the issue of the update, I had to reset my xbox twice for it to work. after a while I stopped to take a break and when I came back and turned the xbox back on, it happened again where it says the update is needed but it cant get it. I really don't feel like restarting my xbox to try and play warframe after I shut the console down, and maybe even after me and friends play another game (because we don't know if the issue triggers again that way too, but it is a possibility).

I will say though I hope this gets resolved quickly as I (and im sure others here) have boosters active that are just ticking away for us that cant even open the game

Archived