Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1 Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

New issues:

1. only host can go thru the final door on the missile platforms in railjack

2. there is no 3 second invulnerability delay when entering/exiting rj or platforms

3. only hosts can use NAV console after completing a RJ missions...all clients can not use the nav console...ever.....still. 

Tested on 9 different Sentient Anomaly missions.

4. Had to dashboard an additional 5 times bc host couldn't leave after completing railjack missions. I was host one of those 5 times.

5. Not that it matters but the omni tools shows up in 2 slots on my gear wheel...right next to each other.

9 hours ago, (XB1)UmbralElite said:

Hmmm....is it me or has DE listened to the console community about more regular updates instead of huge gaps from PC? I like this consistency. Hopefully it stays. Keep up the good work DE.

Agreed. It would be great for that to be a more regular thing.

Okay so in all seriousness I love this game, I always will, but I hate Self damage. It makes me avoid weapons with it like they have the plague since most weapons one shot you when they have self damage, I can see why you don’t want to remove it since it can be a way to balance weapons but please make it less broken. The issue is how it is handled, please change it so it doesn’t do the weapon’s actual damage since those numbers are really high and being effected by mods it means the better your weapon the easier it is to instant die, instead set the self damage you deal to a flat amount of damage that is unaffected by mods like 500 blast damage, that still makes us be careful but it also means things like the new Kuva Bramma aren’t suicidal to use with teammates who can step in the way, in enclosed spaces, in areas with melee enemies or just in general. I hate seeing a good weapons turned into a self killing nightmare by the self damage problem, please change this so we can make practical use of the AoE weapons such as the Kuva Bramma, Zarr, Lenz and so many others... 

Yeah crewships still seek and 1 shot. That didn't stick. Dome charge guns have to be entered twice to not have the floor in the middle of the view. This also happens with side turrents but instead it fails 360 degree gunner and flips me upside down resulting in my syndana blocking any hope of a view to gun with. Other times the walls turn black but remain when entering. Intristic points still show 2x or more then actual earnings.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Huggs93 said:

does this mean that affinity is also shared? I like doiing the Adaro farm i find it the most fun believe it or not and this would be a great way to get my girlfriend to catch up.

As far as I know this has always been (and still is) the case on normal maps at least when I've been in a squad, just make sure you stay in affinity range. I think the issue with Railjack to some extent was because the range out there is a very different beast where a squad could be working on objectives 1000s of meters apart. 

16 hours ago, (XB1)B100DBATH82 said:

Yeah crewships still seek and 1 shot. That didn't stick. Dome charge guns have to be entered twice to not have the floor in the middle of the view. This also happens with side turrents but instead it fails 360 degree gunner and flips me upside down resulting in my syndana blocking any hope of a view to gun with. Other times the walls turn black but remain when entering. Intristic points still show 2x or more then actual earnings.

I like how they sead that crewship missles wont seek  your archwing out any more and then i go to try and bord a crewship the ship fires i dodge and the next thing i see is the missle doing a 360 around me and then boom im dead 

Am 6.2.2020 um 03:06 schrieb (XB1)B100DBATH82:

This also happens with side turrents but instead it fails 360 degree gunner and flips me upside down resulting in my syndana blocking any hope of a view to gun with. Other times the walls turn black but remain when entering.

😂someone pls make a short comic strip of that😆 hilarious!

oh, btw: what's the opposite of hotfixes? Hotbrakes? Because we got quite a few of those with the hotfixes. Just wanted to say thx DE👍

On 2020-02-05 at 6:03 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Melee Heavy Attacks are no longer able to be triggered by holding 'X', they again live exclusively on Alt-Fire.

• The loss of Melee Combo Counter feedback due to spamming Melee drove the vast amounts of requests for Melee Heavy Attack to not be holding ‘X’. A toggle for Melee Heavy Attacks is not in the cards, thus Melee Heavy Attacks are now essentially brought back to its original mechanic of having to use Alt-Fire. 

I don't see we DE just could make it so letting go of the melee button cancels the charge attack just like before the melee rework.

On 2020-02-05 at 9:06 PM, (XB1)B100DBATH82 said:

So we'll hotfix over ducat prices but not to fix what we broke.......smgdh. And there's my entire entertainment budget.....going somewhere else. No way will I continue to spend in a game that isn't giving the rewards shown at the end of a mission. It's basically you telling me my time doesn't matter.

Kdrives are also broken when eidolon hunting

I’ve wasted over an hour on one rail jack mission that I couldn’t complete because the mission is broken, can’t complete the objective and enter the space station etc

I love this game so much but this is really letting me down

Void fissure missions are broken. I tried to radiate one of my relics before the next round of survival and I had the loading icon on front of my screen and I couldn’t move or anything else

• 2 weeks later...

Archived