Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

this update crashes worse than before. went into mission boarded crew ship, went to leave crew ship and black screen of death. had to close app and restart loosing all rewards. 2nd mission boarded crew ship took out reactor and boom black screen but this time i was able to pull up menu and teleport back to ship. oh no still have black screen and can't see anything die from enemy boarders loose all my rewards again. whats the point of upgraded reactors and such when the game is bugged that you can't even complete a mission. we waiting a month and half for this? hope a patch coming REAL soon. 

It's be nice if in a future update you make it so that during lich missions in the mission summary it actually tells you how many murmurs you've collected and in the lich screen it'd tell you how many murmurs you need in order to reveal the needed requiem mod. The current method of using a gauge being filled to show progress isn't exactly ideal seeing as the backscreen on the lich screen is black and the gauge is a dark red, unless your sitting close to the screen it's a bit hard to see 

Frame rate issues are still unresolved.  Joined a random ESO game last night and by zone 4, the FPS drops were so significant that I had to withdraw.  I could not switch to Operator, or switch weapons without being subjected to a 1 to 2 second delay and the screen just freezing.  My ping is set to 100 and all graphics settings are turned off (except Motion Blur, turning it off makes me nauseous).

In addition, my husband and I both spawned new Liches, and neither had an Ephemera. This is like my 20th Lich. 😞 We really need a vendor for the Vengeful Ephemeras, please!

@(ps4)sebcreed Yes, the Zenistar's disc was an unfortunate victim of the melee changes, and it lost its utility entirely. RIP!

20 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I got some tier 3 gear, but thats iffy cuz im not sure I want the extra heat on my guns.  But I think they also reduced the heat build up on guns so hmmmm..   but yeah your probably right lol.  

I heard the community chicks talking about asterlite and titanium but the biggest thing I was lacking is trachyons or whatever.  

But.....ephemera......exploding bow........ 60% kuva weapon hunt......   lol 

ARGH !!!!!!

The other resources covered by the share loot on POI, i regularly cleared the bases and had no problem with any resources except for titan

"Sharing is caring! Loot gathered when on-foot in a Point of Interest, Crewship, and from killing a Boarding Party are now shared between the whole squad, so you don’t individually need to go collect the loot if you’re busy Piloting, Engineering, etc!"

@[DE]Danielle Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to get this update out. Playing Railjack for the first time in almost a month I am already seeing major improvements.

One hiccup I noticed is when trying to scrap avionics you cannot show your ranked avionics because the button to pull those up in the scrap menu (L3) is also mapped to the search option as default. Any time I try to scrap an avionic I accidentally leveled when I already had a leveled one I have to first equip it and click "show equipped" (square) to see it. Other than that a good portion of my issues with RJ have been addressed. Thanks again to everyone at DE for all their hard work.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ACEXULTRA said:

So, railjack is still hella buggy, not a big fan of losing lots of time and resources to game breaking bugs, and alot of the labaled "Fixed" problems are still there, even had the game itself crash, which hasn't happened in a while.

I'm really starting to lost a lot of faith in this developer, and I mean a lot. ...if this is what DE call ambition,  well God help us. ...I'm only sticking around to see how the new war go's.  But they keep changing what that is sooo....

Railjack Feedback

-I think slingshot cannon is kind of buggy.  Multiple people can load into it...  When one person launches they can immediately run into someone else in the barrel...  I've smashed into a crewship only to have somebody elses graphics and after that entrance cutscene is done I am floating in space as myself again.  

-I think a huge issue that should be looked at is enemy aggro versus people in archwings.   People leave the railjack to go do POI's (right at the start of a mission) or just wanna go out to use their archwing to fight stuff which is dumb.   All the enemies focus on the people outside and get pulled away from your railjack.   New crewships spawn by the players in AW instead of railjack and are very far off, and consequently thats when they decide to take off into the great unknown and run from the fight.

Thank you so much for your hard work to making railjack finally playable after so much game breaking bugs.

After update, I played around 30 railjack missions until this point and I come across some new and some old bugs and also unwelcomed changes.

Here is my list of most funny ones:

1) Now anyone and not just host in railjack, after mission can use navigation console and start new mission or force you to drydock even if you want play another mission. -> this is stupid, if it is my ship then why anybody else have right to decide what we will do next.

2) If you are a client and all flux is spent, if you go and forge more flux, it doesn't let you using it, even when you have enough... but if host go to forge more flux, then you can using it. 

3) After exiting the crewship after generator is destroyed, sometimes you start falling in archwing like gravity pulling you down. (Really that can happen is space???) -> to bypass this bug, just use omni to teleport back to ship.

4) If you take side gun in enemy crewship with square button, then you need use also square to release it insted of circle button which works on any other guns. -> inconsistency issue, this bug is here from the start of railjack, and I died to many times because I tought that I have stuck at crewship side gun.

5) In gear now you have 2 omni tools, in one you can see the how much omni you still have, while on other you can't, so choose wisely which one you will select when you fixing the ship.

6) If you have all skills at rank 10, you no longer can get any intinsics points. -> I am sorry my dear fellow veteran players, when fifth skill "command" come to the game you will need to farm 1020 intrinsics again to max skill tree, while 1000 missions which you will play until then won't count for intrinsics. (Unless you already have stacked so much before update) -> very unfair by my opinion

7) Sometimes when you exiting in railjack from front artillery gun or side guns or even front gun, you are automatically mount on the gun again even if you didn't press button -> this bug is from the beginning and the most frustrating one, you have to exit from guns 2 times inated of one time.

8 ) The crewships sometimes they are spawning to far away, while sometimes they spawn right on my face and then smack me down imediatelly.

Well this is it for now, there is some more small things but the post will be too long to be mattered.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)A5hesPh0en1x said:

1) Now anyone and not just host in railjack, after mission can use navigation console and start new mission or force you to drydock even if you want play another mission. -> this is stupid, if it is my ship then why anybody else have right to decide what we will do next.

Not 100% sure but I believe this change is actually for a few reason. First there were issues when the captain would lose connection or leave the mission for some reason causing those left behind to not be able to leave the mission even after it had ended. Second because some ship captains would hold their crew hostage just for thier amusement. Third because there were cases where the captain would walk away or even fall alseep causing those on the ship not to be able to return to dojo. Now the big problem with all these cases is that your not guaranteed that all your last mission loot is "saved" unless you start a new mission or go back to the dojo, so if you had to leave by aborting the mission you had to pray and hope that the stuff you worked hard to collect came with you or you were sore out of luck.

It seemed to me that we had to have the updates at the same time as pc, to my great surprise they have already had a first patch while us ps4 player's not. 

I didn't try the RJ missions because from what I could read it's still bugy.

I continued to play as before ignoring the railjack missions, what's a shame is to have spent 6,000,000 credits and not use my RJ.

On the kuva liches there are new bugs again, the health bar which becomes red instead of yellow, the shield bar which becomes black instead of blue, the extraction which is marked in black instead of green and the yellow poi which are displayed red. All these bugs appear when the liche arrives on the map. It's getting really annoying to play without using the mini map.

On mars the doors are half displayed, there is a piece missing.

The serfs that are in the walls and the mobile defense terminals that turn into serfs too, like the surveillance cameras too, which makes us lose requiem whispers, considering the amount it takes to have a requiem mod unveiled I find it shameful.

These are only the main bugs that have been bothering me the last few days. Some are old and some are new.

After two months of waiting we could have had better I think. And the patch 27.1.0.1 for the console, when will it arrive? And the booster as a gift to thank us for waiting for a buggy update is more than limited. 

I wonder where this game is going that was great before the railjack update. 

Bugs, bugs, more bugs.

One last thing too, ephemera are really very rare, out of 50 liche kuva 2 ephemera only. I think it's a bit tight anyway.

In spite of all this, thank you for having updated

On 2020-02-04 at 2:26 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Made micro-optimizations to a script used for controlling doors. 

I was super excited to see this hoping it would finally fix doors not opening fast enough. Unfortunately, this did not fix that. Using any frame faster than grendel still means running face-first into nearly every door just before they open. 

At this point, I vote all doors should automatically open once inside any tile-set (kind of kidding, kind of not), or at least make them open when 20+ meters away to account for lag or a host with poor connection. Sure this is fine sometimes when host or solo (probably how DE tests everything...) but come on, fix this. Warframe gameplay relies too much on movement and speed to have to deal with running into doors because they don't open fast enough for Warframe's gameplay.

I've played a few railjack missions since the update and noticed a couple of things. Double omni tool in gear wheel . Mission on saturn , kasias belt i think It's called , you can't complete ’disable missile platform ’ . There is always 1 marker for the galleon which is where you kill the commander AND disable the missile platform . Commander always comes 1st and after you kill him ’disable missile platform ’ mission dosn´t appear but shows on the left of the UI as incomplete . I've  had to abort twice now losing everything. NOT FUN. 

Also after update railjack always appeared straight away in dojo now its lagging again to appear . Maybe 1 day after update it started to lag bad on loading railjack , opening relic menu , arsenal , mods, etc. The lag is back . Same with operater mode . Right in the thick of a kuva flood mission and your operater lags for 2 secs or more . Very frustrating . 

Now this isn't a moan it's just helpful points so they can be fixed and i stop getting vexed while trying to enjoy the game .

Lot of bugs (railjack: some new, some old, and some new too when hunting liches...). Plenty of bugs. After so much time we could have hoped for a more debugged update. I mean two updates in a row and the quality is not totaly here. What's wrong with DE these days ?

Advice to DE: stop a little time creating new content and test more deeply your game. For a better costumer experience.

But the Bramma is cool (unfortunatly it just hoverheat my PS4 pro like some other weapons i try to not use because of this), the new ephemera too, etc. Overall good update if we don't talk about the bugs. Keep up the good work.

im really sorry to be that person asking about old tennogen, and im probably out of the loop on some news or something but i just wanted to ask if Nyx Aures skin was ever coming to console? its been a while so im assuming it isnt gonna make it but i wanted to ask to make sure 🙂

I do hope most of the problems get patched post haste, but well I'm here, I'd like to request that the tenebrous ephemera should be effected by your selected colors, because as it is, I worked hard for it and don't even want to use it because it doesn't follow the color scheme and can't change it, just a nit pick, but I do feel like I wasted time trying to get it.

Archived