Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PS4) Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 (+Hotfixes)

[DE]Danielle

On 2020-02-04 at 9:48 PM, (PS4)Kamranos said:
  • Affinity gained from all Omni tool Repairs and Forge actions aboard the Railjack is now shared with the squad!
    • Previously, only the player who performed the Repair with the Omni tool/Forge action gained Affinity. Now, when any individual completes tasks with the Omni tool or Forge, the Affinity will be shared across all members. This is not restricted to those onboard the Railjack - those flying around in your Archwing or taking out Crewships will also benefit. The goal here is to have the efforts of one benefit all and ultimately help each other earn Intrinsics for shared activities that keep the Railjack afloat.

Now players will have more of a reason to not help the lone Tenno keeping the railjack alive. This is a bad call as it takes away the reward for actually helping the ship and not just their kill count. Perhaps if this was shared across all player on the railjack, I could support it. 

If this is the case, give the captain (host) ability to kick affinity leeches. 

Too late. All the stealth killers are 10s across the board and laughing in the faces of all the captains and squads that carried them. They could care less about being booted from rj squads because now they can pirate our ships, thanks to DE's lovely decision to give navigation control to everyone. One mission, I had my rj safely parked while the squad went inside the sentient ship. Just a few moments later, I had to warp back to my ship and fix catastrophic breach because some fekkin' troll thought it was funny to sail it back into the fray then sit back and do nothing while I and the rest of the squad completed the mission. These things and more are happening to every captain who opens their squad to public. Nice way to encourage players to stop playing rj completely. 

Just had a really bad one. First time I was doing the sentient anomaly. Got a shedu barrel and chassis. Tons of progress. When I went to navigation to go back to the dry dock...couldn't do it. The button to choose the next mission did not appear and we were flying around for a full half hour just entering and exiting different areas to see if it would fix anything. No luck. As we speak I am still sitting in mission trying to figure this out.

4 hours ago, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

The framerate is still really bad guys...  it’s been this way since the old blood update, come on DE what did you break... lol ….  So it’s nearly been three month and I’m sure it’s turning players off... 

I’ve made some posts about it and tried to catch Danielle’s attention. They said we’d have a fix in the Rising Tides but went silent.

Still can’t do a full squad in the veil without crashing. Starting to think they never had a fix or can’t fix it. 😞

2 hours ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

I’ve made some posts about it and tried to catch Danielle’s attention. They said we’d have a fix in the Rising Tides but went silent.

Still can’t do a full squad in the veil without crashing. Starting to think they never had a fix or can’t fix it. 😞

Great even our frame rate has been DElayed..  I did a kuva survival today with 3 other players and it was almost unplayable. Im on the pro sooo.

You might be right.  They probably don't know how to fix it. ..  with the long wait with railjack fixers.  DE are definitely test the console players patience. .my clan wore even joking that DE wore adding difficulty by tanking our frame rate. . Will it definitely is harder to play now. .lollol..

hello @[DE]Danielle can you remove the system by which members who join your own railjack cannot access the navigation control at the end of the mission indeed I just made a railjack mission with my own railjack and at the end of the mission I don't have time to cultivate the resources that my team members have launched another mission without my consent I find that it is the owner of the railjack to choose and not the squad members to choose on the navigation of the railjack .

Just now, (PS4)SolarPhantom82 said:

Great even our frame rate has been DElayed..  I did a kuva survival today with 3 other players and it was almost unplayable. Im on the pro sooo.

You might be right.  They probably don't know how to fix it. ..  with the long wait with railjack fixers.  DE are definitely test the console players patience. .my clan wore even joking that DE wore adding difficulty by tanking our frame rate. . Will it definitely is harder to play now. .lollol..

Apparently pc still has the frame rate loss too!

I’m on the pro as well and it was professionally cleaned. Considering many other users (on and off of the forums) are having issues I know it’s a game problem.

I’m hoping in the next mainline there will be something, because railjack is pretty much unplayable for me now.

On 2020-02-09 at 7:12 AM, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

We made quite a few optimizations in this update but we know that that is not the end of the performance improvements! We're still actively working on Railjack alongside other areas, but Railjack is absolutely a focus. We're hoping by the next major update to have a good chunk of changes/fixes to help it run smoother (for all Platforms). 

On 2020-02-09 at 9:43 AM, (PS4)ghost-sonle said:

@[DE]Danielle do we have a option to see the % of the bonus dmg from our the kuva weapon in the inventory?

before we go hunting its nice to know how high the bonus of each weapons are 🧐

We'll be adding feature to display bonus damage values in the Arsenal in a future update  🙂 

4 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We made quite a few optimizations in this update but we know that that is not the end of the performance improvements! We're still actively working on Railjack alongside other areas, but Railjack is absolutely a focus. We're hoping by the next major update to have a good chunk of changes/fixes to help it run smoother (for all Platforms). 

Hope so. If it’s any help I’ve noticed it’s a hosting issue (on my end). If I host a full squad, eventually I’ll crash. Also noticed around the crash part it’s when boarding parties, well, board, and I’m using hysteria. (Also crashes with particles off and lowest possible graphics).

If I’m not hosting and it’s a full squad, the game has ‘fits’ of jittering back and forth so hitting enemies is next to impossible, but I don’t crash.

I’m really hoping the bug gets squashed, because I don’t like running solo and I miss playing 😞

Am 9.2.2020 um 15:40 schrieb (PS4)LuffyleBoss496:

hello @[DE]Danielle can you remove the system by which members who join your own railjack cannot access the navigation control at the end of the mission indeed I just made a railjack mission with my own railjack and at the end of the mission I don't have time to cultivate the resources that my team members have launched another mission without my consent I find that it is the owner of the railjack to choose and not the squad members to choose on the navigation of the railjack .

What I don't get is: why didn't they just adapt the system for regular missions in Railjack? Why can't we have the missions up for a vote? If someone doesn't want to join the mission, just press triangle and return to a dock or your orbiter. I don't get why there's a good solution but it wasn't included in a new game mode.

il y a 14 minutes, (PS4)WorldSuxx a dit :

Ce que je ne comprends pas, c'est pourquoi n'ont-ils pas simplement adapté le système pour des missions régulières dans Railjack? Pourquoi ne pouvons-nous pas faire voter les missions? Si quelqu'un ne veut pas rejoindre la mission, appuyez simplement sur triangle et retournez à un quai ou à votre orbiteur. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi il existe une bonne solution mais elle n'a pas été incluse dans un nouveau mode de jeu.

I all agree with you I do not understand pk this method does not apply to the output of railjack

Is there any hope for people like me who have the R1 button bound to melee?

I'm still using the old, old year 1 PS4 controller scheme where swipe pad is abilities and R1 is melee. As such, while walking around on the Railjack, when I press R1, I melee instead of bringing up the Tactical Menu.  Only when I'm in the Pilot's seat does R1 bring up the tactical menu for me to shoot Void Hole, etc.

The Options > Controller Tactical Menu DOES NOT allow be to rebind the 'tactical menu' button away from R1.  I thought this update would fix it.  @[DE]Danielle, can you please please bring this up with the PS4 team, or let me know a workaround?

In addition, I can no longer bring up my fishing submenu.  When I select my fishing spear from my main gear, the lower right then says "Hold R1 for actions".  When I do so, I'll just do a melee and that context menu goes away.  So so bad... 😞

The tactical efficiency intrinsic that is supposed to reduce the flux cost of battle avionics doesn't seem to function at all.  I see no lower cost on the battle avionics and they do take the full cost in mission.

I like playing in public to fill out my squad, usually just have 1-2 friends on the same time as me.  However its extremely annoying that any random person can pick a new mission, especially when its my railjack and a friend or two is running around to scoop up materials then suddenly we are being spirited away to a random mission node.  People should be able to drop out safely without penalty ( like the already existing triangle to leave/opt-out in nearly every other mission in the entire game) and at absolute minimum show what node is being selected. 

On 2020-02-10 at 10:47 AM, (PS4)WorldSuxx said:

What I don't get is: why didn't they just adapt the system for regular missions in Railjack? Why can't we have the missions up for a vote? If someone doesn't want to join the mission, just press triangle and return to a dock or your orbiter. I don't get why there's a good solution but it wasn't included in a new game mode.

This is the perfect tradeoff between people trolling RJ missions by leaving before resource collection or selecting crappy destinations, and the fact that if it's host-locked and the host dies, you're hosed.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hotfix #3: 

• Fixed the unintended early release of an enemy that just isn’t quite ready for its debut. 

So, any word on when players will have control of their personal railjacks returned to them, or is rj going to become another red-headed stepchild like conclave? 

Archived