Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neptune Index High Risk Primary Loadout

(PSN)heatguy1986

Question

Hi All,

I always play the high risk option in the index. However, it takes me quite awhile to kill some enemies in the high risk mode so I can only hang a couple of rounds. I have an arca plasmor and a vaykor hek and heard that these work well. I've seen that Radiation works well as all enemies in the Index are weak against that.

Was told that 'status is king' and would like to know your builds for one shot or close to one shot kills for a few rounds of High Risk Index credit farming.

3 answers to this question

I usually run in a team which is composed of a CC frame for a "goalie", typically Khora, a tank to pick up large amounts of tokens, usually Rhino, and I'll buff with Wisp and go for kills and quick deposits to manage our time. I personally bring my Fulmin and use Radiation and Viral. With Wisps buff it really puts in work, not to mention that I don't have to worry about ammo which can be a little scarce in the Index.

We usually go 2 runs of high, and then reset. Not much point in going further as the difficulty increase doesn't give better rewards.

Doing Index solo can be a real pain, no telling what people bring in...

I also used to do high index.

Recently I have started to solo low index with slow nova and opticor vandal (insert your preferred weapon that can kill at range).

Basically you slow then kill the enemy. The specters collect and bank the points. Once you get past the 2nd round it is actually very difficult to "fail".

I usually get 8-10 rounds completed within 15 minutes. Sometimes you finish a round, start the next round, and another specter banks and the round is completed in 10 seconds.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.