Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Reactive Storm Status Chance Bug

Cardshark000

In the arsenal, Reactive Storm seems to scale with power strength, making it so my Desert Wind has a 100% status chance in the arsenal. However, when I use it in the Simulacrum, the waves emitted by Desert Wind don't proc a status effect on every hit, and certainly don't seem to proc a status effect approximately 50% of the time, like one would expect even if Reactive Storm didn't scale with power strength.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We have a fix coming in a Hotfix ASAP that addresses this:

• Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment resetting the Status Chance back to non-Augmented values after a direct punch to someone.

Are you able to tell us if the reactive part of the augment is supposed to require first hitting an enemy with a fist to work or are the waves supposed to be reactive to enemy type anyway and that part is also just bugged?

• Like 1

Spoiler
hace 1 hora, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 dijo:

Can you also fix it’s damage type not actually adapting to the enemies?

This, i only have impact damage and it seems that most of the time it procs impact and sometimes corrosive when fighting grineers.

Edited by chofranc

On 2020-02-04 at 9:47 PM, [DE]Megan said:

We have a fix coming in a Hotfix ASAP that addresses this:

• Fixed Baruuk’s Reactive Storm Augment resetting the Status Chance back to non-Augmented values after a direct punch to someone.

100% status chance is still not actually 100%

• Like 1