Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Ivara Skathi Skin Emissive/Energy Channels

MurderMurderMurder

19 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

People need to learn it's no mistake. Several Warframes behave like this currently, due them being considered being different texture sets.

so you are saying that nezha deluxe using both energy colors is a mistake and should be reversed to only use one like the new deluxe because is no mistake that they only use 1, i like the both energy color mixed is a nice feature

Spoiler

4WAyjkc.jpg

35 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

People need to learn it's no mistake. Several Warframes behave like this currently, due them being considered being different texture sets.

I'm not certain about other warframe but other Ivara skins have all of her armor energy effects on the emissive channel while this one only has the energy stripes directly on the armor on the emissive channel and none of the energy ribbons. They were mistakenly put on the "energy" channel on this skin for Ivara.

Edited by MurderMurderMurder

22 minutes ago, enemystand said:

so you are saying that nezha deluxe using both energy colors is a mistake and should be reversed to only use one like the new deluxe because is no mistake that they only use 1, i like the both energy color mixed is a nice feature

Reveal hidden contents

4WAyjkc.jpg

No, that is not what I said.

19 minutes ago, MurderMurderMurder said:

I'm not certain about other warframe but other Ivara skins have all of her armor energy effects on the emissive channel while this one only has the energy stripes directly on the armor on the emissive channel and none of the energy ribbons. They were mistakenly put on the "energy" channel on this skin for Ivara.

I am aware, however the Deluxe skin is an item of its own, so rules need not apply. For instance however, check how Ivara Prime's quiver changes color with Energy and not the Emissive, as they use different values in default -- which is what decides whether or not the textures are colored by Emissive or Energy.

@NightmareT12 The whole point of them giving us an emissive channel was so that we can have our frames appearance energy effects be different from the energy effects of abilities. Thus you can make a Limbo with eye cancer ugly colors without blinding your entire squad with eye cancer ugly ability colors. The fact that they mistakenly apply them inconsistently doesn't mean that this error shouldn't be corrected or the feature made more consistent.