[DE]Marcus

Oberon and Nekros Prime Vault Available Now

I get that you guys want Trinity Prime to be a Twitch Prime reward, but could you then add her weapons to the Twitch rewards. They are almost impossible to get, other than spending huge amounts of platinum on the market.

Wait are you not unvaulting trinity prime cause that would also include the kavasa prime collar and you want to save that until we get the pet changes?

Sybaris and Tigris Prime coming back is good news for me. I already have both Oberon and Nekros, and I got very lucky with Trinity Prime drops from other players, so don't need her unvault for now.

This could've been Trinity. She was vaulted in 2017, and switch tenno hasn't even seen her outside of that Twitch Prime drop which to my knowledge has ended. Oberon left last year. Hell, Dual Kamas Prime is the most expensive weapon on the switch market right now. Please reconsider changing the lineup.

• Like 1

Can we ever have the vaulted relics be rewards on EITHER Plains of Eidolon OR Orb Vallis and the other rewards be for the newest relics and NOT BOTH?

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Shonaney:

If i look at the market prices for frames and the gear they come with, i see other demands 😄

Inhalt unsichtbar machen

Market Price up to the longest "regular" vaulted frame Trinity:

Loki Prime    270 pl
Oberon Prime    90 pl
Frost Prime    160 pl
Ember Prime    140
Nova Prime    120
Mag Prime    110
Banshee Prime    95
Nekros Prime    175
Trinity Prime    110

Not to forget the Dual Kamas are at 200+
Hiding Trin behind Twitch Prime paywall doesnt count as unvault...at least for me

So if there is a demand ... it isnt Oberon...

Just because there is demand for one,DE should not be forced to do so,there are *as u can see on the lovely market u quoted these prices from* many players with sets to sell,Trinity Prime is barely worth 100-140p.That is absolutely nothing compared to Rivens for example,which u can sell in order to gain platinum.Unvaults were supposed to bring back Warframes whose set supplies are very dry and therefore hard to obtain.If u unable to sell anything u  currently have,let me tell you this.Produce some Derelict Keys,get some good mods,sell them and buy a set.With a little bit of luck you will have the trinity Set within two days (even if u play only 2 hours a day).If u tell me that is too much effort then I am speechless.Furthermore,there is no need for Prime Warframes since there is no difference between a normal or primed frame in terms of abilities,thus nothing is locked for you.

Edited by --Q--FSK41
forgot sth

Gotta say that I'm kinda disappointed, who the hell needs Desecrate prime. The good news is that we at least we get Tigris Prime, Sybaris prime and some a pretty nice Syandana, so that's something 

• Like 1

Glad to see Oberon Prime! Haven't been playing (read: no-lifing) the game long enough to have grabbed Oberon Prime before now, but have wanted to get it since I picked up regular Oberon as my third frame. 👍

Citation

- Uru Prime Syandana
- Acanthus Prime Armo

Finally !!!!!!

Also happy about oberon pack.

Great time to rework Nekros............

Nekros is my #1 most used frame and I havent touched him in a year...  part of the reason for that is his horrible kit.  1,2,4 are worthless.  He has one good ability and thats all I use which is simply a turn on/off ability.  Boring.................ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......................

Lets give the enemy a reason to be in terror of Nekros.

Oberon is awesome but he is stuck being my Terralyst killer =(.  I hate eidolons.  I need to free him up and get him back into the mix.

• Like 1

On 2020-02-04 at 5:31 PM, Shonaney said:

If i look at the market prices for frames and the gear they come with, i see other demands 😄

Hide contents

Market Price up to the longest "regular" vaulted frame Trinity:

Loki Prime    270 pl
Oberon Prime    90 pl
Frost Prime    160 pl
Ember Prime    140
Nova Prime    120
Mag Prime    110
Banshee Prime    95
Nekros Prime    175
Trinity Prime    110

Not to forget the Dual Kamas are at 200+
Hiding Trin behind Twitch Prime paywall doesnt count as unvault...at least for me

So if there is a demand ... it isnt Oberon...

The only thing I see there is prime hoarders crying at the massive devaluation of vaulted frames over the last 2 years 😞

Trinity and banshee were more popular and now oberon is back? I mean thats cool, we have tigris prime but still, the reason on why it was for a popular demand is because of rank 6 players

How long is this gonna be open for?

My birthday is next month, I can probably convince my boyfriend to buy it for me.

Spoiler

Dear DE, why you just dont bring back relics which was first introduced with these prime items ?? Creating new and new relics for each prime vault only produce clusterf*ck, we end up with one item scattered across 10 relics

Trinity & Dual Kamas are probably going to get dropped during a big streaming event is now my guess.

But my problem always was the cosmetic. The things you can only get with money.