Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Glast Gambit cost money

OrSpeeder

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Glast_Gambit
One of the missions is a forced failure so you lose the creds and the other has you win within a margin or else the mission is a forced failure which also loses the creds.

How ever the last index run you have to do you don't have to spend any credits and you win 200k back.

Edited by GentlePuppet

So... it got worse.

I went to test, to be sure! Played the next mission in the quest, when I was turning over my first points, I got shocked by the "sabotaged" goal... and I was gone, literally, my character disappeared and my keyboard got disabled except for the WASD keys, I could move the camera around (along the floor, no jumping either) and that was it, couldn't even open the menu to quit the match (or the game), was forced to watch NPCs playing the game with each other until match ended to get my computer to resume responding.

My team somehow won the first match, and then lost the second.

So yes... money eating quest. Can you fix the bug AND give me my credits back? Only source I know of credits is the Index, that is obviously buggy, I won't gamble more credits with buggy content... (and the "500 credits" rewards from normal missions is just an insult to the player time).

I even tried creating screenshots of the character-less screen, and of some visual bugs, but when I opened the folder to attach here, found out the only screenshot that worked, was on the defeat mission... meaning even the screenshot button was disabled by the bug until the mission was over.

Seriously?

(still, even in defeat screen, no warframe is visible)

Wc7F9f6.jpg

6 minutes ago, OrSpeeder said:

(and the "500 credits" rewards from normal missions is just an insult to the player time).

Some missions give you more than 500 credits. Here is a list of missions with higher than 500 credits as a reward.
Dark_Sector_Missions.png

Also pressing Alt+Printscreen will save a screenshot of the current active window to yer clipboard so if the screenshot hotkey doesn't work you can still take screenshots that way. Also if yer on WIndows 10 pressing Shift+Win+S will open the snipping tool.

Edited by GentlePuppet

7 minutes ago, GentlePuppet said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_Glast_Gambit
One of the missions is a forced failure so you lose the creds and the other has you win within a margin or else the mission is a forced failure which also loses the creds.

I read the wiki... and didn't even got there. The bugs struck first.

1. lost money from the first matches.

2. the match that starts with the player getting shocked (BEFORE the "margin" rule), is the one that made my computer become unresponsive except for WASD and made me forcibly lose (because I couldn't play, at all).

Edited by OrSpeeder

Still waiting a response from DE, either here or on support (I sent a EE.log there) so I know if I can continue this quest, or not.

Remembered more detail:

I was using the operator to turn in points, that might be the cause of the second bug.

And tl;dr of the bugs so DE staff know what I am talking about:

1. Winning doesn't get you the promised money, so you only lose money.

2. Cashing points on sabotaged goal make your character get locked into a not-dead, not-alive state, seemly because I did it while using the operator.

Edited by OrSpeeder

• 3 years later...

Still not "fixed". Just did the quest today, due to being to lazy to do quests up till now.
Lost one of the Index runs with the 10 wins margin since I didn't read it and lost credits.

Won the others and didn't gain any credits at all. Finished the quest and didn't get back anything as well.

This is just a rip-off, seriously. Give us the promised credits, if we have to wager with our own!