Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valence Fusion can delete your Forma and Catalysts

(XBOX)Flarefox Ravina

I used the the "Valence Transfer" feature not long after the Xbox 1 update launched and I was surprised to find that the use of this function had completely wiped my Forma and Catalyst from my weapon.

I know this most definitely was not what was intended to happen. I am hoping that DE sees this post and releases a patch to fix this before to many players encounter the same problem.

I will admit I don't know how likely this bug might occur as I DID NOT attempt to use Valence Transfer a second time. I do not know if it is guaranteed to happen or if it's a 1% chance glitch.

Am 5.2.2020 um 06:12 schrieb Hathcyn:

Its not a bug, it only preserves forma/potatoes in the one you are fusing to, if you do it in the opposite order they will be consumed. It mentions that in the patch notes as well.

C'mon patchnotes this, patchnotes that. You really think it should work like this? I don't think anyone will ever want to fusion two weapons to get rid of their catalysts or formas. It's counter-intuitive and a bad "mechanic".

It's as if you'd be able to put umbra forma on rifles when there isn't even any umbral mods for those... oh.. wait. You actually could do that for some time. Not sure about now.