Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

cannot get multiple of a lich ephemera

Cpurdy777

So I just finished my second lich with the vengeful flame ephemera, after having equipped one to my sentinel, and in the mission rewards it showed that I received another vengeful flame ephemera, however in my inventory I only have 1. I'm wondering which part of this is bugged/broken, as the mission clearly stated that I got one, yet my inventory says I only have a single one, and if that is the intent instead.

8 minutes ago, 8faiNt said:

no bugs.

You cant have 2 of the same ephemera.

There is still a bug, the mission screen is bugged then, as it said I got another one. That was what I was saying, that either the mission screen was incorrect, or the cap on ephemeras was incorrect.

There is no bug, that's just the way it is. You get the ephemera by either vanquishing or converting your lich but since you already have it, killing another lich with the same ephemera doesn't give you duplicates in order to keep inventory nice and tidy. The reason why it shows up in your reward screen is because that's what is suppose to happen when you finish a lich with an ephemera.

the reward screen just tells the game you have now access to the lich ephemera if you already had it it cant change it from having access to anything else. so if you cant have two the cap is right and that you got it for killing / converting the lich ist right too because if you would not have it now you would.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kalsiam said:

There is no bug, that's just the way it is. You get the ephemera by either vanquishing or converting your lich but since you already have it, killing another lich with the same ephemera doesn't give you duplicates in order to keep inventory nice and tidy. The reason why it shows up in your reward screen is because that's what is suppose to happen when you finish a lich with an ephemera.

Adding to this:

You cant trade the Epherma itself and if you could sell it for credits, you bet your @$$ that someone would sell ALL of them by "accident" and come complain the forums.