Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack: you fixed what?

(PSN)cleefsentence

After an hour a mission in the veil bugged, the final core to destroy was unreacheble, can't pass the door so needed to abort. I lost a shedu part too and 4 sentient cores other than many other drops like avionics, mk 3 stuff, resources.

I'm back in warframe after a hiatus, i have done around 15 railjack missions till now, half of them were bugged and every time i wasted 40m/1 hour each run. Now you released an update to fix this mass of bugs that you call "railjack" after a month of waiting of us console players and this is the result? The same old bugs?

I think you need to change something in your way of do things on consoles because i doubt that people will keep play your "content". I m a veteran player with many years of play and lots of prime access purchased, i stopped buy them with the chroma one and you know what? Not regretting it at all.

Edited by (PS4)cleefsentence

11 hours ago, (PS4)USAF-raptor said:

had to abandon sentient ship run mission after destroy missle battery core objective bugged and the door refused to open to that objective. lost shedu chassis, 1,166 titanium, 2 anomaly shards, 3 zetki shield array mk3, 1 vidar photor mk3, 2 zetki carcinnox mk3

Same bug i wrote about in the open post. Railjack is a joke.

If you do try again maybe keep your railjack WAY out of range and fly way in with archwing? I only mention because i hate that missle grineer junk and I got it three times in a row. I do solo though so it is probably not related at all, my bug is elsewhere so Ill complain somewhere else but offer my last night experience so if you do experiment with the approach it might help or be good to know or to help them find what is broken.

They did fix alot, but there is still a ton more fixes and changes that need doing.  Empyrean essentially launched in what I consider a proof of concept demo type state.  Tons of potential for a great expansion to the game, with mountains of many game breaking bugs, crashes, balance issues... Looking forward to more future improvements.

Specificly the problem you mentioned, in my missions the host  (only the host) can most of the time enter the door to the final area of the missile battery.  If the host can't then yes you are forced to abandon mission.   Oh and then if you finish, pray the navigation console works, doesn't always, and if it doesn't you still have to abort mission.