Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Art and UI issues with new update on xbox and PC

(XBOX)Huggs93

Changes ive noticed on Xbox going from 27.0.5 to 27.1.0 that are errors or that I hope are errors

• Void Hole for some reason no longer sucks in light. breaking immersion and can no longer be used to judge distance. (plus all of my friends who did not get void hole thought this was awesome myself included so hope this gets fixed if this was intentional then ive no idea why as it was cool if people want the effect slightly tuned down ok but still the best thing about being on console was using it so much with how cool it looked

• weird black dot on any scrap screen that happens on the 12th scrap piece

• Railjack UI needs estimated heat per second or shot count per second to full heat capacity as well as cooldown (E.G. estimated 4 shots to overheat on cryonphon when +50% fire rate) (side note never thought id be trying to get a lower fire rate percentage in this game to manage heat)

• Minimap now freaks out and shows giant symbols also freaks out on occasion and rotates at mach 20

• shawzin using the orokin theme uses the what appears to be the grineer theme which uses yellow and green making it hard to see. suggesting using white lines an whites dots with black/gold outlines

• Omni tool gets put in your gear twice if you put it in your gear wheel

• railjack theme also needs more contrast when using orokin themes may also be needed for other themes

• If you are going to use a hold to upgrade system for avionics you need to hold and continue to hold if you want multiple levels instead of holding and lifting the button. request to use the system we have for modding to make things faster and easier as it is more fluid. (select mod select level and confirm)

• Suggestion wear and tear needs to have levels inside of rail jack

• Severe problems on console and possibly PC -  ANY INTERRACTION ON BOARD RAILJACK CAN BE INTERRUPTED BUY YOU PET. THE SAME GOES ON RAILJACK WHEN YOU HAVE STUNNED AN ENEMY ON BOARD YOUR RAILJACK AND ARE TRYING TO ASSINATE OR ENTER GUNS. SUGGESTION MOVE FINISHERS AND PETTING BACK TO THE MELEE BUTTONS

Will continue to update

EDIT

• Holding B no longer heavy attacks Just learned this was an intentional instead of asking why ill ask can i literally design a system for free where custom controls are in fact a thing
Edited by (XB1)Huggs93