Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

New bugs

(XBOX)toughdragon17

Just found some new bugs 

1. geting stuck on the turret seat this can happen when a host migrates, a lag surge happens or the host of the gamw has realy bad enternet (there is no way to get off of yhe seat iv tryed / unstuck and teleporting to a nee spot in the ship with the tac menu it dosent work)

2. unkillable crewships after a host migration or just by random a crewship will become unkillable by forward cannon and when entering the crewship the door to the core will not open or will open but a second pair of doors will be in the way 

3. By random if you fire yourself out of the slingshot at a crewship you will instamtly die or not enter the crewship 

4. There is a glitch were the guns of the ship will get stuck inside the ship and not be able to fire at the enemy ships

5. Dont know what makes this happen but out of knowere my ship got shot put of bounse around 35500000m away from the objectives and it took me a while to get back but i had to quit becouse i got stuck in place for no reason 

6. For some reason my vidar reactor disapeared i dont know if its is a bug or it may have gotten scraped for some reason but im actualy pritty mad a out this i was whating for a while to get the update and now its gone dont know what hapend to it

7. Crewship missles can still lock onto you in archwing 

8. There are some instanses when you go back into or teleport back to the railjack were you still have arch wing shealds and health and when you go to walk around i the ship ypu cant go through doors or interact with anything 

9. Infinit looking for group for some reason some times when looking for group it will constantly load and the only way to get out of it is to restart your game 

10. Lich and parazon ui glich for some reason somtimes when you go into the lich or parazon menu it is whited out and the only way to fix it is to restart your game 

11. When you are looking for a railjack game and you click on a game that has open squads it seas there are no open squads you can only start a new mission from your dojo 

12. There is a big bug that stops all mission progres if there is a missile battery in the mission the final door to the core will not open and stops you from finishing the mission (we lost some sentiant shards becouse of this bug)

13. The seats still get stuck at the bottom of the side gunner stations

14. Crapy server perfomance bug (made me crash and lose my anomaly shards which makes me more than a tad bit angry)

Edited by (XB1)toughdragon17

8 hours ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

6. For some reason my vidar reactor disapeared i dont know if its is a bug or it may have gotten scraped for some reason but im actualy pritty mad a out this i was whating for a while to get the update and now its gone dont know what hapend to it

Did you exceed the limit of 30 scrapped items?  The game starts to auto-scrap things for you...or at least it did before the recent update.  Now, I believe it's supposed to give you a warning and force you to scrap items.

8 hours ago, (XB1)toughdragon17 said:

10. Lich and parazon ui glich for some reason somtimes when you go into the lich or parazon menu it is whited out and the only way to fix it is to restart your game 

This should have been fixed by one of the hotfixes.  Was it?

7 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

Did you exceed the limit of 30 scrapped items?  The game starts to auto-scrap things for you...or at least it did before the recent update.  Now, I believe it's supposed to give you a warning and force you to scrap items.

I have no idea but im very mad its gone becouse it could have been the one i needed 

7 hours ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

And for the lich and parazon white screen it still dose it sometimes