Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archgun useless now? Or what changed ?

(PSN)Midcall

I used a Phaedra before, with a damage fire rate riven, build  for cold and rad. Played all stuff with that , no problems. No ship longer alive then 2 seconds. Tested now, need or some ships like 5-7 seconds. Basicly cant use it any more.  Nerfed stuff so we play how they want us to play ?

Yeah DE didn’t like the “One Damage to rule them all” type of thing. Also I don’t think us using Archwing weapons throughout the entire mission was ideal way to play. To be more specific. They didnt want the fire power of Railjack to be in a Archwing gun. Because by that logic. We don’t even need Railjack. It’s just there for us to protect or we fail the mission

22 minutes ago, (XB1)Cash201293 said:

Yeah DE didn’t like the “One Damage to rule them all” type of thing. Also I don’t think us using Archwing weapons throughout the entire mission was ideal way to play. To be more specific. They didnt want the fire power of Railjack to be in a Archwing gun. Because by that logic. We don’t even need Railjack. It’s just there for us to protect or we fail the mission

and yet their actions have left us with "one damage to rule them all" 

2 hours ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

I used a Phaedra before, with a damage fire rate riven, build  for cold and rad. Played all stuff with that , no problems. No ship longer alive then 2 seconds. Tested now, need or some ships like 5-7 seconds. Basicly cant use it any more.  Nerfed stuff so we play how they want us to play ?

Basically, now that consoles got the same patches PC has, all your arch guns deal about 95% less damage when in railjack.

I'm not even kidding.

That, and all weapons were converted from hitscan to projectile.

Edited by o0Despair0o

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (XB1)Cash201293:

what is the ideal way to play? i wanted to skip railjack at the beginning, just was logging in since i still had booster running. went in archwing and tested some stuff. that actually was that fun for me that i played all stuff solo in aw only every day. i really enjoyed that part even i  did not use railjack, but i really liked the fights in archwing and the different weapons. and i can do all stuff solo and dont need get mad about leecher or ppl just beeing idiots.  i did today 2-3 missons, i have most zekti mods , a good reactor, all stuff maxxed and so but playing in railjack is such a pain, im  sure i ll never do that again, i cant enjoy that.  i bought all good  turrets, they all feel so bad and sluggish.  and somehow in archwing there is some "bug" oder maybe its a feature i  dont know, the archwing flies straight up high without pushing me the "up" button. it happens all the time and its the most annoying thing. so even if the damage would still be there,  i wouldnt play it. at least i had more fun with it then i expectet. 

Even with 95% dmg reduction, Archguns can still kill, just approximately 1.5x slower DPS.

If Warframe was realistic, just a few bullets from either Archguns or Railjack's cannons would be enough to f*** up those fighters' flight systems. But in game their HP needs to reach 0, and the designation must be ideal around it...

My idea is...

DE should not reduce Archguns' damage so that they can still deal with fighters nicely. Instead, create some new enemies which essentially require Railjack's cannons to rekt them effectively (Archguns can defeat them but not as effectively and efficiently).

They could be much tougher than Outriders in both offense and defense, dealing with them while in Archwings would be dangerous. But they are vulnerable to Railjack's cannons and give more affinity.