Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need 20 plats for a cape

(XBOX)Joe Musashi82

u all tell him  to run fissure , do this and that ... he said he has 20h playtime  ... and the best suggestion was: trade riven. i mean u guys are right with what u say but i dont think he knows what u guys are even talking about. 

on the other side, asking on  forum for money? dont u feel ashamed ?

Edited by (PS4)Midcall
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

u all tell him  to run fissure , do this and that ... he said he has 20h playtime  ... and the best suggestion was: trade riven. i mean u guys are right with what u say but i dont think he knows what u guys are even talking about. 

on the other side, asking on  forum for money? dont u feel ashamed ?

20 hours is a lot of missions and a lot of relics as mission rewards. Doing some fissures will get him a pile of prime junk. If he sells at around 1plat per item he'll easily get 6 plat for 6 items, at 12 items in 2 full trades a day, they will have to wait a grand total of 2 days. 

It does not take a high degree of skill to type out "WTS prime junk, 6 parts 6 plat" or "invite to dojo please" when someone responds shortly after. 

Not knowing what we're talking about is fine, because they demonstrated that they are able to ask a question when they don't know the answer to something. 

Where's the problem? 

• 1 month later...