Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A universe at war

Mithrah

I see The New War as a way for the devs to do smaller content updates like what warframe had a few years ago and what the community has wanted them to go back to doing, it can solve that problem and also create a more singular narrative. Add in Nightwave and you get alot of lore based content.

I think that's DE idea with the New War being "an actual war" creating smaller event based updates with some new content thrown in. The new relay they showed off looks awesome. 

On 2020-02-17 at 11:02 AM, (XB1)Cram Duahcim said:

I see The New War as a way for the devs to do smaller content updates like what warframe had a few years ago and what the community has wanted them to go back to doing, it can solve that problem and also create a more singular narrative. Add in Nightwave and you get alot of lore based content.

I think that's DE idea with the New War being "an actual war" creating smaller event based updates with some new content thrown in. The new relay they showed off looks awesome. 

Just in general PVP could be used as a fantastic vehicle for lore delivery. I proposed this as a possible game mode specifically because it can be used to expand the narratives with villains we only really interact with once in the star chart and never again like Kela or Vay Hek. Using the characters of the game as playable classes in a PVP setting would grow that attachment to the lore behind them and even create more PVE quests as a result. But im seems that a lot of naysayers just don't want to accept that it could potentially better the most popular aspects of the game as a whole.

Edited by Mithrah

On 2020-02-21 at 2:28 PM, Mithrah said:

Just in general PVP could be used as a fantastic vehicle for lore delivery. I proposed this as a possible game mode specifically because it can be used to expand the narratives with villains we only really interact with once in the star chart and never again like Kela or Vay Hek. Using the characters of the game as playable classes in a PVP setting would grow that attachment to the lore behind them and even create more PVE quests as a result. But im seems that a lot of naysayers just don't want to accept that it could potentially better the most popular aspects of the game as a whole.

Conclaves been dead for years.......and I hope it stays that way.

On 2020-02-12 at 5:25 PM, o0Despair0o said:

25?

Sooo, you're a funny guy. Well. 1.5million tenno kills speaks to a much higher player base. And that's just one clan. Conclave is conclave. Just a game mode that exists in games such as these. Real warframe pvp has yet to return, and when it does, you'll see a huge player base return