Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about Kuva Lich

Ankh3r

Question

Hello,

I just finished my 1st Kuva Lich with Loki. I received a Kuli Hasos Kuva Quartakk by Vanquishing the Lich but i have a few questions:

1) If i start a new quest with Loki again, Is the weapon the same or it's a random one ?

2) The Warframe does only define the elemental of the weapon ?

3) From the wiki " A Kuva variant of a weapon will only provide mastery points once, a second weapon of the same variant but with a different Lich name will not provide extra mastery.  " - What exactly is the variant ?

4) From the wiki " Converting it will turn it to the player's side, allowing it to appear in fights beside as an ally. " - So if i convert one and trade it does he continue to fight or i lose it completely ?

5) Trading a Lich means the other player will receive the lich and his weapon ?

Thanks.

Edited by Ankh3r

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Ankh3r said:

1) If i start a new quest with Loki again, Is the weapon the same or it's a random one ?

I assume by "quest" you mean a lich run? The weapon's random every time you generate a lich.

3 minutes ago, Ankh3r said:

2) The Warframe does only define the elemental of the weapon ?

yes

3 minutes ago, Ankh3r said:

3) From the wiki " A Kuva variant of a weapon will only provide mastery points once, a second weapon of the same variant but with a different Lich name will not provide extra mastery.  " - What exactly is the variant ?

Suppose you get a Kuva Hind with 30% cold. You rank your hind to rank 30 and got all the MR. Now, if you were to get ANOTHER Kuva Hind with 50% radiation from creating another lich, that new kuva hind will not give MR points if you choose to rank it up. Only the first kuva weapon variant (in this case, the "kuva hind") counts.

5 minutes ago, Ankh3r said:

4) From the wiki " Converting it will turn it to the player's side, allowing it to appear in fights beside as an ally. " - So if i convert one and trade it does he continue to fight or i lose it completely ?

you lose the lich completely if you trade it. It has to be converted though.

5 minutes ago, Ankh3r said:

5) Trading a Lich means the with who i am trading will receive the lich and his weapon ?

yes.