Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some ways to make kavats and Moas less annoying to use..

Alseiker

It kind of bother how much you have to revive those guys in a mission, you can't into a high level mission with them (excluding the usual inaros with link-heath or hidryn with link-shield), they almost instantly get one-shotted by the hordes of enemies you leave behind. Something i think would make them more viable in game would be:

• Remove the usual revive option with them, instead would be amazing if when they get drowned they spam a zone (like the circle that makes the first ability of Wisp; If you get inside it they would start to revive. when they get up. The zone disappear: That would make less annoying to bring them to missions since you could at least move and do something (limited by the circle range) instead of being the entire mission spamming spoiler mode to revive them.
  • Add a Buff to them that when they are too far away from the owner that adds them more resistance to enemies damage: I don't have in my mind a number right now of how much resistance could be, but that would remove the burden of having to cut the flow in some missions (capture, exterminate and, etc), because you have to return where they are to revive them every time the get caught up with a horde of enemies you left behind. Since they are programmed to follow you and be close to you they would be more vulnerable to die when they are close to you (something that happens a lot in defense missions) and wouldn't be a burden when you are speedruning thought some maps.
Edited by Neoriek

51 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

Do you have Tek Assault, link health shields and armor?

My kavat doesnt die much. If it's an eidolons, yes, but not much else in regular missions.

I have the link Mods, but he still get killed in kuva liches missions, sorties 2tier and 3tier, survival arbitrations post-10mins, defense arbitrations after 8 waves, since you mentioned eidolon i excluded it from my list. They usually he get stuck in some places and die (because is a AI, and AI doesn't just think of stop attacking a guy when is getting in a bad situation). Link Mods are totally dependable in your warframe stats, so it makes you focus in tanky warframe's as a way to go with kavats and moas if you want the most optimal stats for them. 

Tek Assault seems like some hack to get around this problem, didn't know it exists, but it seems like isn't available to use in Moas or kubrows.

Edited by Neoriek
  • Like 1

Shepherd is my favorite Aura right now for just this reason. It allows me to safely drag my Smeeta to Arbitrations even with my squishy Volt Prime. I don't even have to use Tek Assault on her.

Not alot anyone but DE can do about the bad pet AI that has them get stuck and die 400+ meters away though.