Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma is in Conclave with PvE stats


Okami_Amaterasu
 Share

Recommended Posts

66d1eeb869.jpg

As you can see the new bow added in with the Kuva lich changes somehow made it's way into Conclave, complete with stats that make even the daikyu cry, along with a huge AOE. Anyone with this bow can just jump into a pub match and wreck the entire lobby.

Video example - Keep in mind this was a private match.

Not only that but dual swords and telos boltace are still 1 shotting on slide attacks, with the latter having an AOE ragdoll effect too.

Edited by Okami_Shiranui
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The fact that it's a primary makes it extra bad too, because it can then be combed with dual swords or Telos Boltace. That means any opponents would have to position themselves pretty perfectly to defeat that.

Conclave has many issues, but if just Kuva Bramma and Telos Boltace were removed, I'd be happy for a while. Bonus points for Staticor and the powerful slide attack weapons.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, -Degu said:

DE, fix, plz. 

How did it even make it into conclave? Are you guys trying to just kill it or what? 

its already dead wanted to see how many people got this figured out just now and thought i jump in a conclave mach guess what its empty 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What in the world??? How does this happen? DE we seriously need a single person on your team who at least remembers that conclave exists. 

Please understand: This is precisely the reason why your PvP population is small. You could attract a large PvP playerbase but not if you keep driving them away with this madness.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sdaly96 said:

I'm assuming he was in Oceania region, there are members of my clan that do conclave quite a bit. I do think that DE should at least have stats ready for pvp regardless of how many players. As long as a group play it, it should be at least patched 

Personally I play in both EU and NA regions, find lobbies there fairly often.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, -Degu said:

DE, fix, plz. 

How did it even make it into conclave? Are you guys trying to just kill it or what? 

Right, this is a fantastic way to drive away any remaining players who like PvP. I'm sure there are many people who were so close to leaving warframe entirely due to the dual sword and telos boltace stuff that will give up entirely when they get killed by 4k damage from an AOE weapon. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, (XB1)Danish Chief said:

The numbers are manually put in, prove what you're saying!

It's probably just a line that reads something like "availableinpvp=1" that should be changed into "availableinpvp=0" and that's enough to disable any weapon in PvP. I can't remember the actual line that was shown by dataminers back in the day, but it doesn't really matter since still all it takes is changing a 1 to a 0 in order to disable stuff from pvp.

About stats being dealt with manually (assuming that's what you were asking), that's also wrong since pvp weapon damage is calculated based on a multiplier from PvE stats, reason why most PvE buffs and nerfs end up carrying over to conclave.

1 hour ago, Okami_Shiranui said:

As you can see the new bow added in with the Kuva lich changes somehow made it's way into Conclave, complete with stats that make even the daikyu cry, along with a huge AOE. Anyone with this bow can just jump into a pub match and wreck the entire lobby.

No mention of it in the patchnotes and PvE stats make it look like a clear bug that should be fixed asap.

Looks like private lobbies will be the way to go again for a while.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

It's probably just a line that reads something like "availableinpvp=1" that should be changed into "availableinpvp=0" and that's enough to disable any weapon in PvP. I can't remember the actual line that was shown by dataminers back in the day, but it doesn't really matter since still all it takes is changing a 1 to a 0 in order to disable stuff from pvp.

About stats being dealt with manually (assuming that's what you were asking), that's also wrong since pvp weapon damage is calculated based on a multiplier from PvE stats, reason why most PvE buffs and nerfs end up carrying over to conclave.

No mention of it in the patchnotes and PvE stats make it look like a clear bug that should be fixed asap.

Looks like private lobbies will be the way to go again for a while.

Aye it could be a simple case of just 1 bit being the difference in code

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just wanted to chime in and say: Hope this gets the Pennant treatment asap. The Old Blood messed it up enough, this weapon really should not stay enabled in the mode.

 

30 minutes ago, (XB1)Danish Chief said:

The numbers are manually put in, prove what you're saying!

Here's an old excerpt of an unrelated weapon from back when they weren't fond of data mining, but it was tolerated:

...

RemovedWithOwnerAfterDrop=0
MarketMode=MM_VISIBLE
PremiumPrice=225
LocalizeTag=/Lotus/Language/Items/FiveShotSniperRifleName
LocalizeDescTag=/Lotus/Language/Items/FiveShotSniperRifleDesc
IconTexture=/Lotus/Interface/Icons/Store/FiveShotSniper.png
CompatibilityTags={
SNIPER_AMMO
}
AvailableOnPvp=1
UseGripOffset=1

...

 

 

All they have to do is set AvailableOnPvp to zero.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Why do DE hate us? They let unbalanced garbage leak into Conclave such as Melee, and just leave it. And now this bow, which from the video, seems to be even worse than Melee. 

I cannot think of a valid reason as to why DE are just leaving this SH!T in Conclave. The only thing I can think of at this point is that they must hate the PvP community. They must be just leaving this game breaking stuff in Conclave on purpose...

At least give us an explanation as to why you're leaving this bullsh!t in Conclave... If you're gonna let it die I may as well just leave now and stop wasting my time...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Rubbertubtub01 said:

Why do DE hate us? They let unbalanced garbage leak into Conclave such as Melee, and just leave it. And now this bow, which from the video, seems to be even worse than Melee. 

I cannot think of a valid reason as to why DE are just leaving this SH!T in Conclave. The only thing I can think of at this point is that they must hate the PvP community. They must be just leaving this game breaking stuff in Conclave on purpose...

At least give us an explanation as to why you're leaving this bullsh!t in Conclave... If you're gonna let it die I may as well just leave now and stop wasting my time...

A lot of the main pvp players on ps4 sadly left after the Armistice was implemented. And they have a small team for pvp with it not even being their main focus (to my knowledge). They should include the design council and such more for that, surely they have some pvp players in it

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...