Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Features Feedback

Warframe-Laopi

- Add Kick System(Let the host be able to kick players in host's team.)
- Add Transfer host(Allow players to take the initiative to transfer the host instead of requiring everyone to quit the team and regroup to transfer the host.)
- Add Show other players' PING(This allows players to better determine whether to stay in this room)
- Add Show other players' regions(This lets players know which language to use to communicate with players in the team)
These features can help a lot of players, please be sure to add these features.

Edited by Warframe-Laopi

3 minutes ago, Warframe-Laopi said:

Add Show other players' regions

This point is not required. DE states that you should use the language you have selected. If you are using the English client, speak English. Why would DE add a feature that encourages people to not use the language they selected?

Most people don’t want a kick system. Search the forums and you will see.

• Like 2

19分钟前 , krc473 说:

This point is not required. DE states that you should use the language you have selected. If you are using the English client, speak English. Why would DE add a feature that encourages people to not use the language they selected?

Most people don’t want a kick system. Search the forums and you will see.

But if I change the PING restriction, I still meet players who do n’t understand Chinese or English.
This is not a language interface issue.
The kick system is not a voting kick, it is the host to choose whether to kick this player.

2 minutes ago, Warframe-Laopi said:

The kick system is not a voting kick, it is the host to choose whether to kick this player.

Cool, I'll kick everyone in the squad before the mission ends so nobody gets any rewards.

That's why we don't get a kick system. Even a vote kick would get abused in this way.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Warframe-Laopi said:

But if I change the PING restriction, I still meet players who do n’t understand Chinese or English.
This is not a language interface issue.

That maybe so, but you can pick your language you speak somewhere. People should use the one they have selected. I know, that’s an optimistic system. But telling you the region could also be tricked fairly easily through a VPN.

A host’s choice kick is not really better than a vote kick system. I could kick you for whatever reason I wanted. Maybe you didn’t bring a frame with purple on it - so you get kicked. You should search the forums and find out why people are against this. I’m not personally, I think it could add some excitement. Imagine being kicked after 120 mins of survival, on your way to extraction.

47 minutes ago, Warframe-Laopi said:

- Add Kick System(Let the host be able to kick players in host's team.)
- Add Transfer host(Allow players to take the initiative to transfer the host instead of requiring everyone to quit the team and regroup to transfer the host.)
- Add Show other players' PING(This allows players to better determine whether to stay in this room)
- Add Show other players' regions(This lets players know which language to use to communicate with players in the team)
These features can help a lot of players, please be sure to add these features.

Definitely no to a kick system.

Yes for transfer host. I despise being a host after a host migration since I don't want people to lag because of me. I'm actually not sure if it is, no one has complained when I'm host but no one really complains about lag anyways in squad chat. I'm just paranoid I'm a bad host.

They should just fix the ping limit. Set at 200 limit, proceeds to get stuck in a match with 300-1700 ping because the split second at the beginning is below the set ping limit.

Could see regions being good. A couple days ago I got put into a fissure. Was rocking 1600 ping, couldn't do anything but "leech" since enemies were teleporting and couldn't see waypoint or how much reactant we had. The others started typing in chat and I have no idea what language it was.

Edited by --Brandt--

4分钟前 , --Brandt-- 说:

Definitely no to a kick system.

Yes for transfer host. I despise being a host after a host migration since I don't want people to lag because of me. I'm actually not sure if it is, no one has complained when I'm host but no one really complains about lag anyways in squad chat. I'm just paranoid I'm a bad host.

They should just fix the ping limit. Set at 200 limit, proceeds to get stuck in a match with 300-1700 ping because the split second at the beginning is below the set ping limit.

Could see regions being good. A couple days ago I got put into a fissure. Was rocking 1600 ping, couldn't do anything but "leech" since enemies were teleporting and couldn't see waypoint or how much reactant we had. The others started typing in chat and I have no idea what language it was.

After reading everyone's reply, I am also sure that there is no need to kick the system.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, --Brandt-- said:

This is caused by host hardware not being able to handle the AI and some graphics while processing network traffic.

Hard to fix without increasing minimum hardware and or allowing people to chose not to be host. 

Choosing not to be host gives problems in public games where host starts and the rest join later.