Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Full Poly Lotus And Enemy Boss Images.

IIPREDATORII

I would like to see the "bust" of the lotus and the enemy boss images in full 3d images when they pop up to say things to you. Rather then see them as 2d images. I think it would be a great feature that would look really neat. Maybe actually make them move and look at you. Would be nice rather then the 2d.

Just a thought. What do you think?

That'd be performance consuming, so it should be made an option.

No it's not. They just have to use a simple Scaleform UI. It's easy and simple, I can do it. I do it with UDK.

A good example of Scaleform is in Borderlands 2 and Dead Space 3 Menu

Edited by Reddemon159

How would it be performance consuming? The enemy ones don't pop up so much. The lotus does come up a lot but when she appears its short and sweet. Making it an option would be more "consuming" then just having it pop up.

If implemented they could have the image phase as well. Like the signal is being jammed a little.

To me I just think it would look good to see the characters animated in 3d rather then the great but bland 2d images.

Speaking of busts...

I hope her in-game avatar will look similar.

Also, moderators, please stop deleting my post. I am not stupid enough to link rule 34 on the forums, chillax dudes.

It is just regular fanart.

The in game one looks way better. Also I would like to see it remain the one that is currently in use. But moving and in 3d.

i like busts.

Um. Good for you....

Glad you are being extremely productive in this forum conversation. Thank you for your wealth of well thought out opinions. I hope to hear more from you. You have some very interesting thoughts on the matter. Keep them coming.

Pfft....