Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companions and mission objective can become thralls [Fixed]

Delnadrius

3 minutes ago, CaptainMinty said:

Aight crusade against the Grineer. Make Hek suffer for this. I know he isn't connected to Kuva, but I still blame him. He's currently the most competent Grineer. And the butt of all jokes. Break him. It's his fault and nothing can change my opinion.

They're always after my TennoMaggots™. :sadcry:

• Like 5

During a lich hunt I noticed a thrall moving erratically around the map. I was like "WTF" and tried to catch up. later I saw the thrall icon is right above one of my teammates so I went ahead and clicked mercy, only to stab the guy's poor carrier in the face. The best thing is it actually counts toward murmur🤣

The other day, my smeeta became a thrall, and only after she got downed by enemies could I mercy her. A few hours ago, both my Carrier, and the defense console I was protecting, got the thrall treatment. The Carrier went to stock colors, as did my cat. But my cat had no head, or tail, as she zipped all over the map. More than a little disconcerting. 

刚才 , (XB1)Whippngirl 说:

The other day, my smeeta became a thrall, and only after she got downed by enemies could I mercy her. A few hours ago, both my Carrier, and the defense console I was protecting, got the thrall treatment. The Carrier went to stock colors, as did my cat. But my cat had no head, or tail, as she zipped all over the map. More than a little disconcerting. 

remember kids: Don't give your pets kuva.

yesterday happened the same for me on my kavat, which loses its mod effects, plus allowed to get finished by myself
in fact, my toxin lich even turned the data terminal from mobile defense into thrall... almost giving in to the urges just for that weird mercy, but this would means losing the mission

its not the saddest day for me
worse thing was when my data terminal, from mobile defense, yesterday did become an thrall, so i did needed to decide between losing the mission or let it go to the enemy's hands forever

good thing that the terminal did coughed out the datamass or i would be screwed in both ways