Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companions and mission objective can become thralls [Fixed]

Delnadrius

I still remember the other day when that guy was using Nidus and one of his maggots became a thrall.

these Liches seem to make traitors of our companions and even inanimate objects; that is why they must be shown no mercy! one day, your own Syandana could try to strangle you in the name of the queens....trust nothing, not even yourself!

• Like 4

I mercied someone's cat as well yesterday, zero remorse.

M̠̩̘̦̯̰̲͆͐͂͆͂̿͟U̴͎̜̬͍͙̐̂̍̅͆͢͝R̢̧̲̰̻͇̣̠̮̙̄̎̏́͑̈́͗̕M̸̢̧̛̼̩̞̆̾̃̍͘U̸̠̖̙͎̹̠̓͌͌̔͗̂̑̔͘R̷̡̠̻̻͚̱̦͉͂́͑͑̓̊̚S̨̨̳͉̟͔͋͛̋͗̄̅̒͑ Ą̯̘̺̺͓̬̯̏̀̒̆̈́͒̀͊͂͟R̷̫̯͚̟̳̮͎̰̀̅͛͂̑̆͗́͡͞E̮̮̣͎͍̺̥͐̉̈͗́̉̅̆́͞ R̴̛̯̩̪̝̺̝̻͒̿͑͢͞ͅE̢͔̲̦̠͙̓̄̈́̊̽͢Q̜̻̯̬̩̹͚̽̒͆̔͋́̓̕͢͜Ṳ̶̩̪͍̭̮̻͈̯̪͐̄̄̒͘I̴̧̧̗̬͉̥͖̊͑̀̂͐͘̚R̷͙͙̪̣̘̝͖̃̿͂̅͑̕͡͞E̵͈͎̘̞̭͚̩̜͂̅͋̃̓́͠͡͞D̨̨̦̦̦̫̻̺͉͗̑̎̽̂͑̔͋,͔͓̯̜̻̙̬͌̋̊̅̓͠͞ M̷̛̥̗̺̳̥͒̍̔͛̄̂͢U̢̯͎̩̦̹̤̳͓̞̔̂̂̆̉͒̅̀̆̐R̵̨̳̟̞͙̝͋̅̽͂͗̓̈͟M̸̜̱͓̦̬̙̫̗͗͋̒͂̓͂̾̂͋U̢̞͉̼̯̼̦͛̀͆̈́͛̕͢͟R̼̭̜̪͇͚̰̋̇̀̿̍S͖͎̗̻̫̾̄͆̋͘͞ À̻̱̳͎̖͐́́͠R̺͇̹̗͐̀̔̓̓͐͟͞E̶̡̨̠̤̦̩̜̮̞͌͋͆̿͋̾͡ N̸̡̨̛̦͓͗̑̽̐̀̑̔̉ͅO̸̡̬̳͎̗͓̔͛̾̎̄̇̂̕͢Ṷ̡̯͙̲̉̎̒̂̎̀͟͠R̘̟͙̻̲͈̞̼͖͌̀͆͐̓́͠Į̗̮̱̣̯̻̳̐̽̄͐̒̓͌̀͡͠S̶̢̲̣̩͎͈̺̙̬̉͒̅̏͘̕H̢̠͓̩̱̘̙͂̓̄̇͐͞M̶̢̛̱̭̞̼̞̞̗̌͑͊͂̊̋͋͋͡ͅÉ͍̤͈̣̱͓͐̎̈́̉̎͌̂͋͜N̘͈̤͚͍̱̆́̓̾̄͡͞Ţ̭̞͕͈̫́͊̋̔̓͆͡

Keeps happening to me as well. My carrier prime vanishes, becomes a lvl 0 "Warframe" with 35 health then becomes a thrall, which i proceed to execute for murmurs. My squadmate executed his dog right in front of me while i was reviving it. Quite entertaining if you ask me

As the title suggests, Kuva Liches can turn your pet into a Thrall, allowing you to instant-kill it. I think they need to be Rad Proc'd to have this happen, but I can inform you that they do not have the option to be revived, and they can, in fact, drop Requiem Relics.

22 hours ago, CaptainMinty said:

Aight crusade against the Grineer. Make Hek suffer for this. I know he isn't connected to Kuva, but I still blame him. He's currently the most competent Grineer. And the butt of all jokes. Break him. It's his fault and nothing can change my opinion.

Most Competent? If by that you mean "Only Grineer commander that has faced us and not died", then yeah, sure.

Wait, something just struck my head. Has anyone tried equipping Umbra and doing the mission with Operator till the friendly Lich spawns? I wonder if the poor screaming guy can become a Thrall.

That would be a real twist in the story (and common sence).

6 hours ago, seprent said:

Shouldn't it be peta liked that? iirc peta does not think you should have domesticated animals 

Yep. They've even kidnapped pets from their owners to have them put down.

Learning about that was the reason why I put them on the very short list of organisations that I outright hate.

12 hours ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

I had the option to "secret execute" or whatever the name of the prompt is after the revival, to stab my cat for requiem murmurs, so I totally did!

You horrible person!...

... Actually... I'm feeling terrible for your cat but at the same time amazed/amused... Just, wow...