Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companions and mission objective can become thralls [Fixed]

Delnadrius

Djinn and i both died.
Revived self, ran around for a bit, then noticed: 
56TiotU.jpg
Okay, My Djinn is a thrall and it's name is WARFRAME [0] with a total hp pool of 35. You can see the minimap icon for a thrall, the outline of a thrall, and my Djinn losing its cosmetics. There doesn't seem to be a marker similar to green extract on my UI.

I can't attack it since it gets out of the way when I aim, so I go back to the Lich, get it killed... And I am able to Mercy it:
WdxBqpz.jpg

Got a requiem murmur, Djinn went back to normal after it revived with Awaken, the hp bar and shields went back to normal, and cosmetics came back.

Happened to me twice on the same lich. I did get a radioactive proc during the fight, not sure if that started it. Both times for me it was on a map with corpus on it. Moas showed up on a sabotage mission and it also happened on a crossfire exterminate. Lich was using the Chakkhurr if that makes a difference. The upside is when it happens the lich goes crazy and converts things really fast. If he converts your kavat you can stab it.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Saske:

Hey Tenno! We are looking into this issue, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Do you recall if an allied Lich spawned in the mission when the issue occured?

I had happen it once and there was infact an allied lich aswell. Afterwards when going to extract I got a levelup message saying something like "warframe rank up (2)". I did the mercy on my smeeta which killed it and the mission end screen bugged out for it (Saraide is the name of my smeeta):

e2b9c877cc.jpg

Is that why my smeeta (poor, poor Snifkin) showed up as Expired on mission end? Somebody must have mercied it. 

Unfortunately I don't recall the exact situation nor do I remember seeing Snifkin get enthralled, but the mission was Lua / Plato, and no friendly liches spawned. 

vor 5 Stunden schrieb [DE]Saske:

Hey Tenno! We are looking into this issue, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

Warframe0995.jpg

Warframe0996.jpg

I had an allied lich, but i can´t remember if he spawned before or after it became a thrall

I just tried to see, if this was caused by a friendly lich. I went to the void and died to a laser, which caused a friendly lich to spawn. It looked like he converted my pet, but it was a bit different. The pet had an orange pulsing effect (similar to rhino roar, but orange). It was missing the blue outline, that you can also see in the screenshots. The mods I had on my pet also were still working.

While hunting liches yesterday, something different seemed to happen as well. It is difficult to isolate the problem however, because generally the scenario looked like this:
We would be fighting a lich, but the lich would have a weapon, that could proc radiation. As a result players would hit and down each other. As a result of that, usually a friendly lich would spawn. At some point in that chaos, the companions would be converted. This would also make the companions lose their mods, so my kubrow for example would lose a large part of his hp and vacuum and enemy/loot radar would stop working.

There seems to be an issue with friendly liches converting pets in general. And then there is something happening in addition to that. As far as I can tell, this is either caused by radiation procs or the liches treat its owners pets differently from objectives and other players pets.

Same issue here. I was fighting a lich who was able to proc radiation and at some point my kavat got turned into a thrall. Mobile defense point was turned as well. I was able to do a mercy on my kavat and it gave me requiem points. 
45345345.jpgUPD: I ran into this situation again, and as stated below this happens when an allied converted lich spawns to help you. I had my kavat's level reduced to 0 too, after a respawn it went back to 30.

Edited by Crokers
More info

Il y a 22 heures, [DE]Saske a dit :

I had this bug yesterday, was alone in a Mobile Defense. I think I've been killed just after completing the first objective. My kavat was bleeding out when I revived, then the objective (already completed) and my kavat were converted in thralls by the Lich.

When the converted kavat was killed by enemies I was able to mercy him and get murmur...

804C4039384D02FCD867E8AC192BF2CBC0364635DFD192FF6925B2CBE782D8B50671938F0E74B7B8C9C35962844ED095E5EE85281AB17464358BE712

Something similar happened to me just now. I was in a mission for Murmurs and my Helminth died. When I tried to revive him my Rhino just stuck his Parazon in the air and seemed to register poor Rudi as a thrall, as I got a murmur from him. After that he was just kinda gone, and even after me dying and respawning he was still not there.

ynRHK0c.jpg

As you can see in the upper corner, he's displayed as level 0 with 1 HP.

Liches inside a radiation zone (oberon) or otherwise effected by radiation procs may be able to thrall-convert non-enemy entities. This converted a mobile defense console, as well as converting my Moa, which I was unable to get a picture of.

https://gyazo.com/e3b58c96bf2cdfad9537b6d8089015b0 provided.