Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companions and mission objective can become thralls [Fixed]

Delnadrius

4 hours ago, TearsOfTomorrow said:

Wait, you can revive Nidus' maggots? O.o

Not under normal circumstances, no idea why this happened.

What was odd was that my helminth charger had gone down prior to this happening, then suddenly he vanished and I got the notice that he had been revived. I was playing solo and I didn't revive him, he was just gone. Then there was this strange maggot I could revive then mercy. Did my dog get reincarnated as a maggot? We'll never know.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zeyez said:

its not the saddest day for me
worse thing was when my data terminal, from mobile defense, yesterday did become an thrall, so i did needed to decide between losing the mission or let it go to the enemy's hands forever

good thing that the terminal did coughed out the datamass or i would be screwed in both ways

I had a Defense Objective become a Thrall yesterday... I know your pain.

Friendly Lich spawned in to help me. I guess they have access to all their abilities now? Because he turned my cat into his thrall. Had the blue glow, cat was still friendly to me and was attacking enemies. Cat went down, so I revived it. I had the option to "secret execute" or whatever the name of the prompt is after the revival, to stab my cat for requiem murmurs, so I totally did! I stabbed that annoying ass cat, and it did this hilarious, bipedal twisting-limbs animation, and I lost it! Was hilarious, I hope it happens again 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Kentar said:

You WHAT?

The cat was fine, eventually. After I executed it, it's name and health bar just disappeared. I was like "o S#&$, I hope I didn't just permanently kill it" I died again in the mission, cat didn't respawn with me, but it's name and healthbar reappeared. After returning to Orbiter, the cat was fine

25 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Liches are very powerful.

SLKKw.jpg

did got that on data terminal 2 days ago
exactly like that, except that was my kavat, instead of sentinel
at least, my terminal did coughed off the datamass

Edited by Zeyez
doing the same action, over and over again, expecting the results to change... damn RNG, i'm insane

1 hour ago, (XB1)aMichealMeyers said:

Friendly Lich spawned in to help me. I guess they have access to all their abilities now? Because he turned my cat into his thrall.

So the Lich was creating an army of kavats...

... or maybe not the Lich...

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

The world is screwed now

Oh hey, you guys too! Same thing happened to my moa, it even changes its name to "Kaliks Aff Thrall" and reset it to base stats and let me tell you, a moa with no health or shield buffs in lich missions... to say they die a lot is an understatement. I still felt bad when I went to revive them and I ended up stabbing them instead, but aside from gaining 0 affinity for that mission they were fine afterwards