Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 30

(NSW)LeonDestroyer

Question

5 answers to this question

You mean ranking up your warframe? Are you new to warframe and just finished ranking up your starter warframe for the first time to max rank? I mean, theres a lot to the game. You have lots of options to do. Complete mastery experience by building new weapons, warframes, companions, vehicles. Always rank up your stuff to level 30 before you decide what you do with them.

Can also do things like making your weapons or frames stronger by formaing them to fit higher rank mods. Gather mods that you don't have. Theres other quests if you have yet to do them. They can be found by checking your codex. You can also explore and do stuff in the open worlds on venus / earth and level up the faction reputation with those. They have weapons and other things for you to obtain. Completing the star chart is also a decent idea. Gathering resources you'll need. Maybe jump into public railjack missions to get resources there and avionics when you eventually can start building your own railjack in a clan dojo?

• Like 1

Enemy levels can get into the 100s so a level 30 Warframe is basically just the start. Forma the one you have or find new Warframes and weapons, if you're just starting Rhino and Valkyr are some good Warframes you can get at lower levels. If you find a clan you can get Nezha, Banshee, Volt, and Wukong who are all pretty strong as well. Working through the star chart as well to open planets is helpful too, lets you gather resources on your own and allows you to respond to invasions and events. There are some quests and a story to finish, and daily sorties since you have a level 30 frame, though I'd recommend getting better weapons for them. 

I've used Warframe as a way to relax over the years, I'll usually stick to mid level stuff and grind weapons and Warframes out. I find it's as cathartic to me as a game like Farming Simulator is to some people. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, (NSW)LeonDestroyer said:

Hi I reached level 30 and now idk what's next. is this the top so the enemies from level 40-60 are considering mastery level?

I used to think that too until a friend in Region explained it to me. With enemies that number is a guide to how much health and resistances they have plus how hard they hit us. Our gear gets to a Rank of 30 yes, but that just dictates mod strength. It is mods that our killing power comes from not Ranks. If you mod it right even a Rank 1 (freshly-forma'd) frame can take down lv.40 enemies it just needs you to know what mods you need to equip, what Rank they are and playing Tetris to squeeze them into the capacity limit; that really is it