Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Experienced Lich Hunter needed to answer this question

inappropriatename5877

Question

So, I killed my lich, got my weapon. Now I want to get the same weapon, so I can start fusing using Valence Transfer. I remember DE saying that you cannot find the same weapon 2 times in a row. Thing is, we can now see which the weapon the lich will spawn with. So my question is: Do I just keep on killing larvlings, trying to find that weapon, or do i spawn another lich to reset the counter, so I can find the weapon im looking for again?

9 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

Keep trying larvlings until the weapon you are looking for shows up.

Heard some players got the same weapon 3 times in a row, so, even it is not mentioned in the patch notes, i think the back-to-back thing must be gone, bc tbh it wouldn't make that much sense now.

Ok will keep on trying, ive been killing larvlings for like 30 minutes now with no luck

hace 4 minutos, inappropriatename5877 dijo:

Ok will keep on trying, ive been killing larvlings for like 30 minutes now with no luck

Just be patient fellow Tenno! Considering the ammount of kuva weapons, it can take a while

Edited by (PS4)l-p4p-I

49 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

Keep trying larvlings until the weapon you are looking for shows up.

Heard some players got the same weapon 3 times in a row, so, even it is not mentioned in the patch notes, i think the back-to-back thing must be gone, bc tbh it wouldn't make that much sense now.

oh, important question though, did they get it 3 times in a row AFTER they killed the lich that carried it? Like, did they kill the lich carrying the kuva dragoon, and then find 3 larvlings that carried that?

hace 15 minutos, inappropriatename5877 dijo:

oh, important question though, did they get it 3 times in a row AFTER they killed the lich that carried it? Like, did they kill the lich carrying the kuva dragoon, and then find 3 larvlings that carried that?

Yeah, user killed a lich with kuva brakk, then his next 2 larvlings were carrying kuva brakk as well.

My friend farmed larva for almost 2h before he finally get the kuva nukor, i got my Bramma at 8th run. Just kill the larva check out what weapon he has and if you dont want it, just abort. Saturn Cassini takes like 2-3 minutes per try. Good luck. And yes you can get same weapon multiple times.

1 hour ago, Benour said:

if you dont want it, just abort

I had the bow every time when I didn't finish the mission.
Only when I finished a mission once it changed to another.
Is it rng, because it was like 4 or 5 times in a row when I quit the mission before it was complete?

Edited by vegetosayajin