Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm not quite sure if RNGesus is against me, or with me right now.

o0Despair0o

So, long story short, I was running Cassini on Saturn a dozen times, trying to get a Lich with a Karak.

Since I already had the Ayanga and Bramma, the only other 2 weapons I actually cared about, I had no interests in others such as Chakkhurr or Seer, mostly because I either have them already or just don't like them.

Now, while being half-asleep thanks to RNGesus continuously rolling Ogris' and Chakkhurr Liches, I accidentally pressed X on a Chakkhurr Lich, a weapon I already have. But this time the Lich got the Toxin emphemera.

Now I can't decide if I shoud kill it for the emphemera, as the Flame one is the only other one I have, or convert it because I don't care for the gun and might as well recruit at least one Lich for the Railjack crew update... 😞

I mean, last I checked you don't get the gun/emphemera for converting the Lich.

Then again, the Lich yet again decided to set up shop on Lua - the one planet I avoid like the plague.

Spoiler

Also, since I avoid Lua, this is the first time I'm seeing these guys floatin' around.

C94A24B228FC05B49CAEF83ED59337A61ABE7910

Since you already have Chakkhurr, I would convert it.

That way you get the ephemera, and you can trade the lich to someone who wants the ephemera (and the gun) and walk away with plat or something.

The only reason you wouldn't in this scenario is if your Chakkhurr isn't at 60% heat or something, but that depends on whether you care to minmax stuff.

Also to your original question, always assume RNGesus is plotting against you. If it looks like RNGesus is being nice to you, they're just setting you up for the eventual downfall.

#cynical

1 hour ago, gluih said:

You do get the ephemera when you convert.

Good to know.

41 minutes ago, Fazel412 said:

Also to your original question, always assume RNGesus is plotting against you. If it looks like RNGesus is being nice to you, they're just setting you up for the eventual downfall.

Maybe I should have sacrifced more formas to please the lord of RNG. 😛