Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Virtual Training Room

Boondorl

Since most of the stuff requires mats and lots of grinding to make, I think a virtual training room, akin to Planetside 2's, would be really cool.

In this room, you could test out any warframe, weapon, mod, polarity set up, etc. completely for free. Wanna try Nekros but don't know if he's worth farming? Virtual Training Room. Wanna test a build before you decided to forma your gun 5 times? Virtual Training Room. Just wanna see if the new weapon is even good, or worth a catalyst? Virtual Training Room.

There could be an arena for testing frames and a shooting range for testing out various weapons. It could have all three factions, all on various levels to get an idea of how well the gun does early/late game. This would also make it easier to test stats for those who do that.

I think it'd be nice, mainly for new players. Since you start out with little to no gear, it's nice to set a goal or get your hands on a weapon before you drop money onto it. Since warframes/weapons are pretty expensive, it'd be fair to let your users try them out first if they decide to drop money into it.

As is, getting the newest weapon is a bit of a mystery. It's either going to be tremendously overpowered or the exact opposite. There'd be a lot less complaints if people could try weapons/warframes before they decided to drop time/resources/money into them first.

I think its a good idea but the thing is right now it gets the new people to interact more with the community and ask other people what they think of the weapons or different frames. Gets the new people to talk in Chat. I don't know lol. Good ideas both ways :P 

I think its a good idea but the thing is right now it gets the new people to interact more with the community and ask other people what they think of the weapons or different frames. Gets the new people to talk in Chat. I don't know lol. Good ideas both ways :P 

make it a dojo room and then that's fixed

I like it, it's a good idea. Just so long as it is balanced, like you can't get any experience or loot from it. Or like a secondary obstacle course for the dojo, one that combines shooting range with parkour so you can test 'frames and weapons.