Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have you been to this secret room in void??

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Question

EQDSQoCWkAARjf6?format=jpg&name=small

I've been through the room countless times over the past 3+ years.... I decided to ride one of those side elevators to just check for loot and that when I noticed how tall that freaking room is.....  So when I went back down I started exploring it vertically.  That when I found a row of vents in a wall with one of them open.   Nothing great in there but it was still pretty cool.   The void tiles are both awesome and a pain lol.  

But that secret room is out of the way ad im wondering how many people have seen it.  And if you havent, watch for that tile next time your at the void.  

6 answers to this question

It looks like your image hasn't loaded but if it's the one I think it is... Very tall room, elevator at one end, sometimes both. Between the two ends is a sort of ditch with a couple of doors in it.
You scale the wall on the side next to the elevator to find a narrow ledge with row of four vents, one of which is open. Through there will be a few lockers and containers and a door which sometimes is yellow in color making it look like it can be unlocked somehow (I've never figured out how).
If that's the one it also appears in the Derelict tile set. I've been meaning to post on here for ages to see if anyone hows if/how the yellow door can be opened but I can't be bothered signing up to an image site just so that I can post the screenshot.

that specific closet room was a right pain to get to in 2013, required spending almost a minute of back and forth Wallrunning to get up high enough, and if you got the angle wrong when flipping directions you'd do a horizontal Wallrun instead and you'd have to start over. hehe.

Edited by taiiat

Been in both countless times, the vent one I just aim higher with operator crosshair that way once you void dash up to it you go straight into the vent.

The one in the elevator I go into just wall dashing jumping.

When doing it on a derelict ship you have to aim better at the open vent so not to face plant one of the vine growths. :facepalm:

Found sculptures over time in both of them. I like the novelty of finding stuff out of the way.

Edit: Ok wall running was before my time, looked cool I see from the below video.

Edited by Slayer-.
removed part

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

That when I found a row of vents in a wall with one of them open.

This tile with elevator appears to never show up in Capture or Survival. This tile may be limited to Exterminate and Sabotage.

I have seen some Void syndicate missions have mark / seed / quittance / medallion / datum / insignia in the up high secret room of 3 vents, 1 open.

There is another secret room in the same tile. Not my video, and this video shows both secret rooms. https://youtu.be/s_3tep5PbF0?t=580  (edit: 4 years old video with old wall running, that was now changed to hopping on the wall)

Edited by sam686
  • Like 1