Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania prime access?

(PSN)Kakurine2

So the next unvaulting is on feb 11th of nekros and oberon.  Ivara prime access has been out for almost 3 months i think.

Are we probably gonna see the next prime access in feb or march? And given the pattern of primes and some tweaks coming to titania.  My guess is she'll be next.

Thoughts?

Also when the heck will trinity get an unvault.

Just now, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Thoughts?

I'm mildly excited by the idea of Titania Prime, extremely excited by the idea of going straight to Nezha...

...and sadistically/masochistically excited because the new Prime Access should be coming at the same time as a disposition review that includes melee.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

I'm mildly excited by the idea of Titania Prime, extremely excited by the idea of going straight to Nezha...

...and sadistically/masochistically excited because the new Prime Access should be coming at the same time as a disposition review that includes melee.

If they skipped titania i believe the next female frame would be octi or gara.  I don't think they'll skip the fairy queen though when it happens. 

Then its nezha and inaros.  Despite nezha seeming very girly at first glance.  It is a male frame.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

If they skipped titania i believe the next female frame would be octi or gara.  I don't think they'll skip the fairy queen though when it happens. 

Then its nezha and inaros.  Despite nezha seeming very girly at first stance.  It is a male frame.

I mean... they’re thinking of buffing Titania. That usually is a confirmation that she going to be the next prime.

I find it interesting to see what they are gonna do with the lore. Since Silver Grove tells us that Ti was made and taken before the Orokin got her in their grip. 

I swear this whole story better come down to the Orokin Columbusing the Warframes as their creation when in fact, they used to be someone else's creation that they reverse engineered 

4 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Also when the heck will trinity get an unvault.

Nekros/Oberon unvault will probably last 3 months. Then after that it will almost certainly be Trinity/Banshee. They are the two oldest primes that have yet to be unvaulted.

Edited by (PS4)sister-hawk

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Then its nezha and inaros.  Despite nezha seeming very girly at first glance.  It is a male frame.

Dreams.  Crushed. 😉

Each 3 months new prime , you can guess the month, so it's gonna be late march/early April. They are tweaking Titania because her prime is releasing, they won't skip her. Also, let's be real, titania is useless compared to a lot of other frames, the hype won't be remotely close to Inaros prime release, which is sad since i loved titania's design, but sometimes frames just remain trash for years and DE doesn't give a f unless their prime comes or a new skin is releasing

per the release schedule on wiki the next is Titania there would have to be extreme reason for them to change this run schedule they've been following for awhile now . they could drop her any time now dont feel that the 3 month rule is set in stone . I'm truly just waiting for Inaros Prime release and please gods sake use the fan art version on the instagram page that is FIRE!

• 1 month later...
On 2020-02-05 at 10:10 PM, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

I find it interesting to see what they are gonna do with the lore. Since Silver Grove tells us that Ti was made and taken before the Orokin got her in their grip. 

I swear this whole story better come down to the Orokin Columbusing the Warframes as their creation when in fact, they used to be someone else's creation that they reverse engineered 

Too be honest I feel like the lore isn’t gonna be that in-depth because if you look at the lore of a lot of frames it makes no sense. Valkyr for instance was a normal frame driven insane by torture from alad v hundreds or thousands of years after the fall of the Orokin and yet she has a prime frame made by the Orokin. Warframes main story is basically them just throwing stuff together to evolve the story, which don’t get me wrong is absolutely amazing in my opinion. And I’ve been playing since release and seeing the game evolve into such a thing is incredible. But the Warframe lores on the other hand have always been iffy to say the least. it’s hard to poke holes in the main lore of Warframe if you look at what’s its become, (minus the old lores because they always find a way to wrap up those loose ends) but the frame lores in the other hand are full of holes and gaps that don’t make sense.