Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Conclave] Kuva Bramma does too much damage

Sevek7

The kuva bramma does too much damage, it is 1-shotting everybody in a large AOE. If you start a match where a single person has this weapon, they will steamroll the entire match. This is clearly a bug, someone put an extra couple of zeroes on the end of its damage. Please remove the zeroes!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Foo_Prime said:

This is clearly NOT a bug and your suggestion has no place in a bug forum.

It doesn't need a nerf, it should not exist in conclave.

/Foo

It's not a bug? You're saying this is intended? Yikes!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LilPisces said:

Naw, what he meant is that it should not have been in the conclave in the first place...

Ah I see, yeah that's what I've been trying to say also. I think it's a bug that it's available in conclave, and either shouldn't be allowed there or have its damage scaled down. Hence why I made a bug report. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SweetScreams said:

Question is, who the hell does the Conclave in the first place. PvP in this game is a horror to say the least.

There is a small but thriving (and actually growing!) conclave community. I think it's mainly built of people who love the mechanics of the game but aren't so interested in the PvE anymore (I know for me it got stale after a while.) What I love about conclave is that it truly rewards knowledge of warframe's mobility system. I thought I was good at warframe through 2013-2017 playing PvE. Then I started playing conclave and realized I had so much more to learn, so much more fun to be had! It's been great 🙂. Totally revitalized the game for me! I understand that most people are here for a casual experience, so I don't judge. Please show me the same respect and don't call my hobby a "horror" and ask "who the hell" enjoys this hobby - it's unproductive and feels a bit mean spirited.

5 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

Please show me the same respect and don't call my hobby a "horror" and ask "who the hell" enjoys this hobby - it's unproductive and feels a bit mean spirited.

Dude, you take this too personaly. If you enjoy conclave, good for you. But, the fact that YOU enjoy conclave, doesn't mean that it's good PvP.

In fact, it's the worst battle royale games ever made in the history of video gaming where, the only thing that counts and makes any difference is how well someone can parkour.

5 hours ago, Sevek7 said:

I understand that most people are here for a casual experience, so I don't judge.

WF is a casual game and PvP here is casual too. You are a casual player also. It's laughable to think that you are a hardcore PvPer.

So, just chill dude, no one is judging you! We don't even judge DE for conclave. We understand that it's impossible to make a good PvP in WF.

Stating facts and telling the truth can never be mean spirited.

/Foo

Edited by Foo_Prime

44 minutes ago, Foo_Prime said:

Dude, you take this too personaly. If you enjoy conclave, good for you. But, the fact that YOU enjoy conclave, doesn't mean that it's good PvP.

Do you realize the hipocrisy in your post? Good or bad are subjective things when it comes to activities, and just because YOU can't enjoy something doesn't mean it's bad.

In fact, it's the worst battle royale games ever made in the history of video gaming where,

FLASH NEWS! Battle Royale isn't the only way to make PvP in shooters. Did you know that Arena Shooters exist and these are more similar to conclave than BR?

the only thing that counts and makes any difference is how well someone can parkour.

That would apply if it was some sort of racing game, if you habe any experience in shooters you can be sure that good aim is much better than good at parkour (and most conclave regulars are really good at shooting down fast moving targets while moving at fast speed themselves). 

So, just chill dude, no one is judging you!

Do you even know the meaning of "judging"?  Because you're judging OP in your post, specially on the next quote

WF is a casual game and PvP here is casual too. You are a casual player also.

It's laughable to think that you are a hardcore PvPer.

Do you even know the meaning of "hardcore"? As casual as PvE is, there are hardcore players who go on endless runs for countless hours, others that go hardcore on the math side of the game, others that go hardcore on learning the mechanical side of the game, just like others can go hardcore on PvP and play it a lot more than the mind numbing PvE.

Stating facts and telling the truth can never be mean spirited.

What fact? The only fact here is that warframe's mechanics are deep enough to make for an amazingly good hardcore game with a unique pvp, but its devs have also made the game so damn casual that its pve became a repetitive and mind numbing experience where there is no real need to ever learn those mechanics.

Edited by ----Legacy----
  • Like 2

Kuva Bramma should not exist in CC, really.
Wolf Sledge too. (1 shot with autoaim, too broken for cc).
And especially Telos Boltace (cmon, that passive is bad for cc).
Also, Zenith (semi-auto mode) does too much damage (nerf to Stradavar/Argonak level, please).
All dual swords (idk about dual daggers) 1-shots everybody with slideattack.
Mire slam is also 1 shots (and range is too big).

• Like 1

The comments here are mildly amusing -- the weapon being in the Conclave is not.

5 hours ago, parabashka said:

Why this thread not in conclave and doesn't have conclave tag?

I agree with the OP, this is a bug; it should not have been made available in the first place. There's no Bugs forum specifically for Conclave.

o5rGDwl.png

🤔

Pretty sure that was already there when it was made.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, parabashka said:

Why this thread not in conclave and doesn't have conclave tag?

It does have a conclave tag 🙂 

There is no conclave specific bug report section, so here we are in the appropriate section - I hope!

On 2020-02-06 at 10:14 PM, Sevek7 said:

There is a small but thriving (and actually growing!) conclave community. I think it's mainly built of people who love the mechanics of the game but aren't so interested in the PvE anymore (I know for me it got stale after a while.) What I love about conclave is that it truly rewards knowledge of warframe's mobility system. I thought I was good at warframe through 2013-2017 playing PvE. Then I started playing conclave and realized I had so much more to learn, so much more fun to be had! It's been great 🙂. Totally revitalized the game for me! I understand that most people are here for a casual experience, so I don't judge. Please show me the same respect and don't call my hobby a "horror" and ask "who the hell" enjoys this hobby - it's unproductive and feels a bit mean spirited.

Was speaking about the mechanics etc of PVP in this game, was not a personal insult but.. it is pretty horrific when compared to others. Every game I usually spend most of my time in PVP, EXCEPT this one. PVP in this game is casual to say the least so.. saying the PVE players are "casual" is pretty null and void when it comes to warframe. Again was not a insult, but rather pointing out the massive flaw that is warframe PVP.

11 minutes ago, SweetScreams said:

Was speaking about the mechanics etc of PVP in this game, was not a personal insult but.. it is pretty horrific when compared to others. Every game I usually spend most of my time in PVP, EXCEPT this one. PVP in this game is casual to say the least so.. saying the PVE players are "casual" is pretty null and void when it comes to warframe. Again was not a insult, but rather pointing out the massive flaw that is warframe PVP.

I think maybe I wasn't clear with what I was trying to say. PvP is more difficult than PvE, that much is for certain (I die maybe once every week in PvE, whereas I die once every minute or less in PvP). Not everybody wants difficulty or challenge, and I don't judge anybody for wanting a casual experience without difficulty or challenge. So while PvP in warframe is still casual (I'm not a professional E-sports athlete, and don't intend to be one or claim to be one!) it is definitely less casual than the PvE. 

Thanks for clarifying that it was not an insult. But you can surely understand why it felt like one: you called my hobby a "horror" (and continue to do so, despite the fact that this is an opinion, not a fact) and asked "who the hell" enjoys this hobby - knowing full well that I do. That is a perfect definition of a personal attack (insult.) 

I understand now that you misspoke, and since you stated that it was not an insult, I assume that you retract your statements. Please consider editing your previous posts to remove the unintended insults. Thanks 🙂 

• Like 1

On 2020-02-06 at 6:13 AM, Sevek7 said:

they will steamroll the entire match

lol at this... the weapon is strong, no argue there but so far i never 'steamrolled' any match, neither in kills nor in amount of damage (this still remains in saryn hands - should she get a nerf too because of that? or are you a salty saryn player who is annoyed about not getting 90%++ of damage done?).

the weapon is danagerous to enemies as well as yourself and therefore it's likely it won't ever be a mainstream weapon of choice for most players - same as the lenz, and this one even is less dangerous and has a far longer flightpath than the bramma (and i'm talking about the bramma with terminal velocity in it!).

add to this the slow rate of fire that every bow has and the weapon is not even close to the damage potential of many other primary guns (or many secondary and even melee weapons at this). the only point where this statement isn't true is when you camp around in a room or long hallway during a survival... and that is already so boring and lame that i won't even consider this a valid argument against this bow.

if any change at all, the bramma needs an increase of the arrow range and/or speed of the arrow (which is essentially what is does when you put terminal velocity into it - but than again, we now have the weapon exilus for this, right?)

26 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

lol at this... the weapon is strong, no argue there but so far i never 'steamrolled' any match, neither in kills nor in amount of damage (this still remains in saryn hands - should she get a nerf too because of that? or are you a salty saryn player who is annoyed about not getting 90%++ of damage done?).

the weapon is danagerous to enemies as well as yourself and therefore it's likely it won't ever be a mainstream weapon of choice for most players - same as the lenz, and this one even is less dangerous and has a far longer flightpath than the bramma (and i'm talking about the bramma with terminal velocity in it!).

add to this the slow rate of fire that every bow has and the weapon is not even close to the damage potential of many other primary guns (or many secondary and even melee weapons at this). the only point where this statement isn't true is when you camp around in a room or long hallway during a survival... and that is already so boring and lame that i won't even consider this a valid argument against this bow.

if any change at all, the bramma needs an increase of the arrow range and/or speed of the arrow (which is essentially what is does when you put terminal velocity into it - but than again, we now have the weapon exilus for this, right?)

Please read the tags, and read the original post in full (not just a single sentence). This is about conclave. But I guess thanks for making fun of me for being "a salty saryn player who is annoyed about not getting 90%++ of damage done." Maybe we should all try to be civil and not assume or project things onto others?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sevek7 said:

Please read the tags, and read the original post in full (not just a single sentence). This is about conclave. But I guess thanks for making fun of me for being "a salty saryn player who is annoyed about not getting 90%++ of damage done." Maybe we should all try to be civil and not assume or project things onto others?

ok i revoke this - at least for conclave... also, i think i will just play a few rounds of conclave with it myself - just for the giggles... to my excusement: it's so rare to see any comments about conclave, i though this 'yet another' complain-frame-thread... like the 6 before in the list of my search result - which btw did NOT contained any conclave remarks:4DaiuXT.png

maybe not editing something and blaming others of not reading? or maybe the forum search is just silly? point is, i don't feel like reading the title again after doing so in the search result and your text after that did not contain "conclave" a single time - not even could you think of it judging from the contend. so yes, i DID read the whole thing (beside the title) so maybe you should make your threads more clear (and also not complaining about after editing it)? 😁

47 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

ok i revoke this - at least for conclave... also, i think i will just play a few rounds of conclave with it myself - just for the giggles... to my excusement: it's so rare to see any comments about conclave, i though this 'yet another' complain-frame-thread... like the 6 before in the list of my search result - which btw did NOT contained any conclave remarks:4DaiuXT.png

maybe not editing something and blaming others of not reading? or maybe the forum search is just silly? point is, i don't feel like reading the title again after doing so in the search result and your text after that did not contain "conclave" a single time - not even could you think of it judging from the contend. so yes, i DID read the whole thing (beside the title) so maybe you should make your threads more clear (and also not complaining about after editing it)? 😁

Fair enough, I thought using the word "match" made it clear that I was talking about conclave instead of "mission." You're right that this is not 100% clear. As for the editing, that was done by a moderator, I have made no adjustments. In any case, thanks for being reasonable, this thread has already had multiple trolls, and I thank you for not being one of them 🙂 

Still haven't seen any DE response to this. I just heard earlier about a group of MR3s enjoying themselves in Conclave when a high MR player came through and thoroughly stomped them with a weapon that simply can't be countered favorably, even with a full arsenal available. You guessed it: Bramma. Imagine how that experience is going to forever shape their opinion of a mode that needs all the new players it can get to grow its community.

From another angle, there are several up-and-coming Warframe content creators in the Conclave who depend on the presence of others to be able to make content. Without players, they simply cannot make content, as their audience isn't interested in watching PvE. I watched one streamer, Sanghije, sit in empty lobbies for an hour and a half, switching between dedicated servers and regions repeatedly. EDIT: This same streamer needed to switch to a private lobby comprised of NA and EU players in order to avoid Brammas in both regions. Bramma, Telos Boltace, and Dual Keres et al. have made many regulars (especially 2.0 Conclave melee users) go to ground at least until these exploits are updated; for some, their absence will be indefinite. This includes at least one content creator, Sbjkt.

It isn't possible to stress this issue too much, Conclave needs this addressed.

Edited by standardheadache
update
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, standardheadache said:

Still haven't seen any DE response to this. I just heard earlier about a group of MR3s enjoying themselves in Conclave when a high MR player came through and thoroughly stomped them with a weapon that simply can't be countered favorably, even with a full arsenal available. You guessed it: Bramma. Imagine how that experience is going to forever shape their opinion of a mode that needs all the new players it can get to grow its community.

From another angle, there are several up-and-coming Warframe content creators in the Conclave who depend on the presence of others to be able to make content. Without players, they simply cannot make content, as their audience isn't interested in watching PvE. I watched one streamer, Sanghije, sit in empty lobbies for an hour and a half, switching between dedicated servers and regions repeatedly. EDIT: This same streamer needed to switch to a private lobby comprised of NA and EU players in order to avoid Brammas in both regions. Bramma, Telos Boltace, and Dual Keres et al. have made many regulars (especially 2.0 Conclave melee users) go to ground at least until these exploits are updated; for some, their absence will be indefinite. This includes at least one content creator, Sbjkt.

It isn't possible to stress this issue too much, Conclave needs this addressed.

Agreed, I attempted a public match today and it was problematic. I joined and there were three others in the match, we all had fun with various loadouts for a few minutes and were generally having a good time. Then someone joined with the kuva bramma. This person went from 0 to 25 kills in under two minutes. The situation is absurd, I haven't seen any of the regulars playing in public matches since this bug happened. 

• Like 1

On 2020-02-08 at 10:32 AM, Sevek7 said:

I think maybe I wasn't clear with what I was trying to say. PvP is more difficult than PvE, that much is for certain (I die maybe once every week in PvE, whereas I die once every minute or less in PvP). Not everybody wants difficulty or challenge, and I don't judge anybody for wanting a casual experience without difficulty or challenge. So while PvP in warframe is still casual (I'm not a professional E-sports athlete, and don't intend to be one or claim to be one!) it is definitely less casual than the PvE. 

Thanks for clarifying that it was not an insult. But you can surely understand why it felt like one: you called my hobby a "horror" (and continue to do so, despite the fact that this is an opinion, not a fact) and asked "who the hell" enjoys this hobby - knowing full well that I do. That is a perfect definition of a personal attack (insult.) 

I understand now that you misspoke, and since you stated that it was not an insult, I assume that you retract your statements. Please consider editing your previous posts to remove the unintended insults. Thanks 🙂 

Oh I still standby the statement of PVP in this game being a horror, some people like bad things and nothing wrong with that. Wouldn't say PVP in this game is less casual than the rest, just different.

1 hour ago, SweetScreams said:

Oh I still standby the statement of PVP in this game being a horror, some people like bad things and nothing wrong with that. Wouldn't say PVP in this game is less casual than the rest, just different.

Okay, but please keep in mind that opinions and facts are not the same. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sevek7 said:

Okay, but please keep in mind that opinions and facts are not the same. 

Well aware of such a distinction. But when using data of other games with PVP vs Warframe, It leans far more towards the Factual side of things. Again not a personal insult, just an observation of available data.