Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Conclave] Kuva Bramma does too much damage

Sevek7

4 hours ago, SweetScreams said:

Well aware of such a distinction. But when using data of other games with PVP vs Warframe, It leans far more towards the Factual side of things. Again not a personal insult, just an observation of available data.

"Good" and "bad" are both subjective terms, not objective.

As for Conclave being a "horror", I would point us towards an observation made by Andrew Smith: "People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer." I believe you can surpass your fears and no longer hate it if you begin your ascent of the mountain. It is a rocky trek, but a worthwhile one.

11 hours ago, SweetScreams said:

Well aware of such a distinction. But when using data of other games with PVP vs Warframe, It leans far more towards the Factual side of things. Again not a personal insult, just an observation of available data.

Sure, except there's a variable you're forgetting, I'll explain.

Conclavers have noticed a trend in its popularity. When DE fixes the bugged stuff and the exploits, conclave gains popularity - and fast. But, when big updates either break parts of conclave or make some weapons insanely overpowered (like the bramma was for a week, and like how dual swords have been since October) then the popularity drops. Conclave is a good game-mode, but the bugs and exploits go unfixed for usually between 6 months and a year. That is long enough to kill a good game-mode (by driving away all the players). Conclave is a great game mode that fails to maintain popularity simply due to developer negligence.

If we could account for that variable, the data would show a very different story.

19 hours ago, standardheadache said:

"Good" and "bad" are both subjective terms, not objective.

As for Conclave being a "horror", I would point us towards an observation made by Andrew Smith: "People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer." I believe you can surpass your fears and no longer hate it if you begin your ascent of the mountain. It is a rocky trek, but a worthwhile one.

I did, maxed out ranking just because I have everything else. Reason I have a opinion of it. Subjective to a point, when something is wildly unpopular when shown side by side with other like and kind things.. usually is a byproduct of it being "bad" or to difficult for normal people. Its.. by no means the latter. but I digress, proof is in the pudding so to speak.