Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Pimp My Lich" Customize your Kuva Lich

Iryn

Suggestion; After Lich is Converted, you can purchase limbs blueprints, with Hok in Cetus, after that you can fully customize it, adding (Masks, helmets, arms, legs, torso, syandanas and modify its colors.) 

I bet out there, theres a few players that can't stant at "Worthless, Ugly freaks !"

Some people like randomness, but some just like a beaultiful Kuva Lich to give a hand in some missions.

Edited by Iryn
  • Like 4

Had an idea about your Lich getting Rich from robbing you... and their aesthetics changing as a result.

I would absolutely like Modular armor aesthetics and customization, too, for converted Lich.
(What if they've got a good personality, but that's all they've got?)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

Had an idea about your Lich getting Rich from robbing you... and their aesthetics changing as a result.

I would absolutely like Modular armor aesthetics and customization, too, for converted Lich.
(What if they've got a good personality, but that's all they've got?)

The most important thing

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxeRuZfLRgWvoYpBxk_tO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Iryn said:

Suggestion; After Lich is Converted, you can purchase limbs blueprints, with Hok in Cetus, after that you can fully customize it, adding (Masks, helmets, arms, legs, torso, syandanas and modify its colors.) 

I bet out there, theres a few players that can't stant at "Worthless, Ugly freaks !"

Some people like randomness, but some just like a beaultiful Kuva Lich to give a hand in some missions.

Nice.

But I feel this would just turn into another RNG/grind/plat/resource dump - you normally get owt for nowt in this game my friend.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Every time they level up they should change appearance.

Level one they're bare bones, no armor attachement/syandanas.

Each level up they become more complex looking, implying that they're actually bolting on new parts as they claim to do via dialogue.

That would be interesting, and make the system feel like it has more depth to it.. I was surprised they let tennogen helmets appear on liches  as well at first.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
Autocorrect I swear I'm gonna start blasting soon...
  • Like 1