Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Nukor will be nerfed. Place your bets on how long till it happens

Jarriaga

5 minutes ago, kyori said:

Ah... it seems like everyone knows that the dev doesn't like their players enjoying their game and if they do, fun will be taken away from them eh

I don't think it's about fun but rather efficiency vs. investment. The weapon is way too easy to use and offers too many advantages with minimum risk while dealing insane damage.

6 minutes ago, CephalonSkii said:

(ps i still dont care about any other secondary as i use a mara detron)

Same here, but KN just melts away enemy armor at an insane rate. Even if you don't use it for killing, it almost feels like a cheat code.

Edited by Jarriaga

Kuva Drakgoon has not been nerfed yet, so Kuva Nukor should be fine.
The only OP thing about the weapon is its synergy with flat crit buffs, that allow the weapon to reach ridiculously high crit damage with reliable crit chance, but require a specific build to work, so it sounds ok.

il y a 4 minutes, kyori a dit :

Ah... it seems like everyone knows that the dev doesn't like their players enjoying their game and if they do, fun will be taken away from them eh

Well, OP stuff is never fun for a long time. You have a bit of fun destroying everything when you get the weapon but what is really fun a balanced game with a lot of possibility, and balance helps that. So, as much as people hates nerf, it's good for them.

• Like 10

Ehm,no, its fine o_O Saying this as Nukor user. Love such panic posts with no reason,lul. Catchmoon was OP cause no need to Aim, it hits ALL enemies at once, with hugest range and punchthrough. Nukor has no punchthrough, no OP range, u need to aim, hit 1 enemy at a time...yeeeah,op

Edited by Melanholic7

3 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

Ehm,no, its fine o_O Saying this as Nukor user. Love such panic posts with no reason,lul. Catchmoon was OP cause no need to Aim, it hits ALL enemies at once, with hugest range and punchthrough. Nukor has no punchthrough, no OP range, u need to aim, hit 1 enemy at a time...yeeeah,op

You have not used the Kuva Nukor it seems.

Nukor and Kuva Nukor are not the same weapon.

Edited by Jarriaga
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

Today is Thursday. Thursday is hotfix day. Therefore today (or next Thursday) is Nukor Nerf day.

Naw, it wont get nerfed until a few months from now, when everyone has gotten used to the weapon and invested a lot in them =P 

Jokes aside, yeah I am not surprised at all if the kuva nukor gets nerfed pretty hard.

2 минуты назад, Jarriaga сказал:

2 минуты назад, Jarriaga сказал:

Im using normal Nukor and Kuva has like what...22 dmg to 21 and 4.0 crit multy to 5.0? Ok,thats more dmg,yeah. But so what? 

UPD oh,i see now,it has some chain stuff. hmm. Now im interested in it :O

Edited by Melanholic7

That's okay, Nukor is a dumb name. Not a name full of glistening magnificence like "Hek."

In seriousness, maybe I'll get one before the crit-damage nerf, or maybe not. My larvalings are very fond of Chakkhurrs. It's unseemly, in fact. I'm sure it will be perfectly viable for all content I play regardless. 

Dont see a reason to nerf it. The Nukor used to make enemies take 200% extra damage when afflicted by the beam then DE for absolutely no reason removed the effect just so they could add the inflation effect to a Peculiar Mod later on...

I used the Nukor for a very , very long time and it was great, still is tho but it doesnt come near most current secondary weapons in performance. Im eager to get the Kuva one soon and have a new reliable secondary.

• Like 1

When DE rework Murmur (maybe) which may make it easier to have access to Kuva weapons, Kuva Nukor may have a slight nerf.

Not only the weapon's DPS is very high with high % bonus, it has a little bit bigger beam, can chain up to 4 targets even shooting at corpses, has pretty decent range of 29m, moderate ammo consumption, etc, lots of things about Kuva Nukor is pretty convenient.

2 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

That's okay, Nukor is a dumb name. Not a name full of glistening magnificence like "Hek."

You can bring it to Rude Zuud to change its name and buy a pistol skin ? Turn it into a mysterious weapon !

Why do they even release these weapons like this in the first place is the real question?  Seriously they've been making content for this game for years.  If they knew this gun would be overpowered then don't release it just to nerf it later.  But if no one uses it they leave it alone.  This has been old for a while and is easily avoidable.

Idk seems pretty close to my rivened atomos tbh, all i see is fast armor strip or more like armor overstrip.

The crit dmg multi is nothing new on nukor and its been in game for years. Yes obviously its gonna do "BIG NUMBAH" when you use it with Harrow.

Also she has riven with CC/DMG/firerate on so surprise, surprise it melts ESO mobs. Also its only good thing if the kuva weapon is strong, its finally worth to farm for it actually (Kuva Nukor/Brakk/Bramma actually made me bother with liches again, cause they are great weapons, rest i couldnt care less).

Only time will tell how popular this weapon will be and if DE decide to nerf it (my bet? they WILL 😎 )