Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Nukor will be nerfed. Place your bets on how long till it happens

Jarriaga

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

The thing is just brutal. Don't get attached to it and pay 1,000+ plat in a Riven for it. It is going to get the Catchmoon treatment.

I just happened to have a damage + crit damage -zoom riven from before since even the nukor 1.0 was a monster with an adarza/avenger/harrow build. Hopefully i get a chance to use it before they break it.

I mean the Chakkurr is a beast and it didn't get a nerf nor the Fulmin got nerfed. The kitguns are also really effing powerful yet they didn't get a nerf. Even the catchmoon is still really powerful, after the nerf that wasn't actually nerf, it was just DE saying it's a nerf and the players lost their mind, as they always do, cause we don't have any weapons that can one shot 100+ enemies without rivens.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Why do they even release these weapons like this in the first place is the real question?  Seriously they've been making content for this game for years.  If they knew this gun would be overpowered then don't release it just to nerf it later.  But if no one uses it they leave it alone.  This has been old for a while and is easily avoidable.

If you're cynical: DE wants riven plat.

If you're like me: The game's got so many balancing issues built up over time that DE's only two choices for weapon quality are busted as hell and nobody cares.

• Like 2

I mean, it's a strong beam secondary. I already have an ocucor with a riven, gaze with a riven, so I don't really feel like getting nukor.

Bramma, on the other hand... Let's just say that I hope it won't get nerfed, since I am having too much fun with this weapon right now.

6 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Screenshot-4.png

index.jpg

Kinda new, yes. Why do you ask?

Nice. Very good proof that your account is from 2017 and you are MR28. But these numbers mean nothing to DE. Keep sticking around and enjoy the nerfs like the rest of us. You just noticed this trend? 

58 minutes ago, warmastercain said:

Uh yeah just 1 thing bramma can't use cautious shot and instead of 1/3rd of its damage as self damage its 100% of its damage so you really end up getting hit for 50+k damage right back to you not good for arbitration 

Oh absolutely, it cant be properly used by anyone except Revenant. But in Revenant's hands it is amazing to use, it's like you have an artillery cannon in your hands.

1 hour ago, warmastercain said:

Uh yeah just 1 thing bramma can't use cautious shot and instead of 1/3rd of its damage as self damage its 100% of its damage so you really end up getting hit for 50+k damage right back to you not good for arbitration 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, George_PPS said:

Don't worry, the more players like and use it, the more powerful it is, it will get then nerfed to pour the cold water on players heads to remind all who’s the creator of the game. Are you new to the game? 

21 minutes ago, Redfeather75 said:

It is so #*!%ing mindless.

Hold fire button and move around to kill rooms of stuff.

The people who love it want to stop playing they just don't know it yet.

just like ignis then ? so people who use ignis is want to stop playing the game ?  ahhh so that why last time DE rework the ignis, ithey buff it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr.Fluffins said:

Oh absolutely, it cant be properly used by anyone except Revenant. But in Revenant's hands it is amazing to use, it's like you have an artillery cannon in your hands.

I've found Ivara using a dashwire arrow to get up above the floor can use the bramma without destroying herself but I haven't tested this method with very high level enemies yet so I don't know if it scales.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb DeerioJim:

Naw, it wont get nerfed until a few months from now, when everyone has gotten used to the weapon and invested a lot in them =P 

Jokes aside, yeah I am not surprised at all if the kuva nukor gets nerfed pretty hard.

yeah. this is good tactics! devs look here

everybody wins. devs sell plat and playtime. players have fun. after nerv devs could release an other useful kuva weapon

1 hour ago, Diavoros said:

It's pretty good but isn't gonna get nerfed. Also remember that Kuva weapons have different riven disposition to base.

Throw in the fact that the Kuva Nukor has several things going for it to reject the idea of nerfing it:

1. Unlike the regular Nukor it, it requires going thru very difficult content to obtain, much less accounting for how many times you might need to repeatedly farm duplicates to get a max version of it to `optimize` it. Some might say kuva liches are not hard, but try taking down a kuva lich with radiation field WITHOUT using some hyper armor & damage buff cheese like rhino, full on status negating and constant hp regen & armor buff Oberon, solo strat to slowly crawl thru missions so you can just sneaky spam head shots on the lich. Honestly its basically any normal build people would use or ones intended for taking down difficult mobs, would get utterly ruined by how the kuva lich is immune to status procs besides reduced effective-ness slow, can be IMMUNE/RESIST its normal Ferrite armor & flesh weaknesses, which G.G. if it gets resist/immunity to the +75% dmg bonus corrosive. With likely the best way to chip away rank 4-5 lich health bars is using some ridiculous melee spam critical setup, but too bad the grapple gets in the way, which is why you need to slow them and burst down each bar in what could be a period of 4 to 8 seconds, depending on your build.
  2. Not to mention it STILL has the main savvy design to Nukor, very LOW critical chance to proc that juicy crit dmg bonus when it lands on it, which using smeeta, Harrow, Adarza or any other loadouts that add flat crits is not an excuse to justify it needing to be nerfed. Its not like its the Virtuoso amps which give a damage bonus WHEN a crit occurs, meaning unless you have some riven mod which gives it 2 to 3 times the critical chance of primed pistol gambit, it will not be standing out that much to begin with, despite being a beam weapon. Because a 20~22% crit chance is not very reliable to rely on for big damage consistently.

Ultimately, as Diavoros stated, its a matter of it being a well-designed gun, just like with Kuva Douba Stubba & Kuva Quarttak, they act as good civ weapon designs for what they are to represent. Which i would rather D.E. makes sure to not nerf every popular weapon just because it does its job right, They need to buff weaker weapons with more smoothed out design or even tweak the mod bench so said weapons can have room to tweak thar builds to make them more effect. Such as some weapons NEED reload speed or fire rate or projectile flight speed or recoil reduction, just to make them USEFUL in general, which of course does not help when guns who have those `utiity stats` perfectly done right so they have an easy job of just stacking damage to maximize.

P.S. Obviously catch moon was over-powered, so it definitely deserved the nerf, though it might of been nice if the other kit guns got a tad buffed to even things out a bit.

Edited by Avienas