Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva ogris and kuva nukor

warmastercain

I like these weapons but nukor is a meme it has no damn reason to be pure status come on de give kuva nukor and kuva ogris some crit loving nukor needs at least 18 or 21% cc and ogris needs 25% with its explosion dealing slash and slash benefits greatly from crits so please just give them some crit chance loving they are way to status based to really shine so just buff them accordingly like you did with every other kuva weapon

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

And why should that explosion do slash? 

If you want a realistic reason shrapnel. Makes a lot of sense as a way to upgrade it - Add dangerous shrapnel to the rockets so they lacerate enemies upon impact

I have both weapons, and both are pretty much fine as they are. Kuva Ogris is a good upgrade over the regular; no more finicky charge-trigger, better damage and works well with the Nightwatch Napalm mod. Kuva Nukor is really strong but isn't overpowered, short range and ammo economy reins it in a little. both are perfectly serviceable weapons without need for buffs or nerfs of any sort.

Not really. No opinion on the Nukor as i don't really care for either version of it but the Ogris has always been about the Big Boom and being status to boot. If every weapon was a a crit (or hybrid) weapon it would get boring fast. That some people like having Crit Slash isn't a design consideration worth caring about when a weapon is a High Status %. Care of rivens i have some weapons that don't crit at all (or near enough not to notice) and they work just as well as anything else i have access to.

Nukor has always been the posterchild for additive crit chance stuff like adarza, harrow, arcane avenger, etc. etc. where you invest in those to make it a crit monster or it's going to be pure status with a critical hit sprinkled here and there.  That's what I did with my nukor, hell my nukor riven has -crit chance on it because it doesn't matter.  

On 2020-02-06 at 10:45 AM, warmastercain said:

I like these weapons but nukor is a meme it has no damn reason to be pure status come on de give kuva nukor and kuva ogris some crit loving nukor needs at least 18 or 21% cc and ogris needs 25% with its explosion dealing slash and slash benefits greatly from crits so please just give them some crit chance loving they are way to status based to really shine so just buff them accordingly like you did with every other kuva weapon

My Ogris does about 40K corrossive damage. That thing is a beast. 

Edit: You know what I forgot I had a riven. My bad. 

Edited by da_blok_is_hot

On 2020-02-06 at 4:45 PM, warmastercain said:

slash benefits greatly from crits so please just give them some crit chance loving they are way to status based to really shine

Sorry but this is quite nonsensical.

A weapon that deals a good portion of its damage in Slash should be less Status and more Crit heavy, because Crits make Slash good?

... no, STATUS is what makes Slash good, Kuva Ogris is pretty beastly in regards to Status pwnage,
you don't need (a terribly unreliable, lol 25%) Crit slapped onto everything, let pure Status weapons exist, they're fine.

(And if they do underperform, just ask for an increase in base damage, again, why is Crit necessary?)

• Like 1